What 4X4 Is Everyone Using For Shooting Or With Dogs Or Just Genrule Hunting / Off Roading

What 4wd are you using for hunting or just off roading and what upgrade have you done or have you kept it standard? That's my discovery their it's got 70 mm extended arches winch bumper and winch in running all terrains now it's summer but winter I have insterturbo special track mud terrain noblies never ever got stuck other than when I have ground out let see some pics of yours

post-22573-0-93361200-1497507160_thumb.jpg

Edited by the lamping ferreter
  • Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had this over 20 years. Best £450 ever spent     

I decided to go for an Isuzu.....picked it up yesterday

Heres a good un for stubbles lol

Posted Images

Run two jimney over ten years. Both standard. Grand little tools.

Just switched to a duster.

Surprisingly good, just little ground clearance on the front.

I would like the egr switched off!

What 4wd are you using for hunting or just off roading and what upgrade have you done or have you kept it standard? That's my discovery their it's got 70 mm extended arches winch bumper and winch in running all terrains now it's summer but winter I have insterturbo special track mud terrain noblies never ever got stuck other than when I have ground out let see some pics of yours

That truck is fukced mate look at the liquid it's leaking ........

• Like 4

Duster ?

Dacia, Renault engine
My mum's got one of them worse thing she ever brought bad car and their not 4wd the only a 2x4
Mine is fine so far and has a Nissan system. Switchable from 2wd, auto or 4wd locked. It also uses the abs to shift drive where it is needed.

It actually negotiates a tricky place I visit regular better than the jimney.

It actually deals with wet grass on a hillside better than a jimney.

What was wrong with your mother's?

R.

• Like 1

I don't no exactly but I no she has had nothing but bother with it it's a 13 plate hardly done any miles and she don't do many in it her self only to go up the village and back or go to town for food shopping once a week it dose no work but just for ever going wrong

Which engine? What keeps going wrong?

U.

Duster ?

Dacia, Renault engine
My mum's got one of them worse thing she ever brought bad car and their not 4wd the only a 2x4
Mine is fine so far and has a Nissan system. Switchable from 2wd, auto or 4wd locked. It also uses the abs to shift drive where it is needed.

R.

My Mrs has just bought one , she collects it from the dealers on Monday, I hope it lasts longer than the Fourtrack , Jeep and Isuzu that she Murdered .

Duster ?

Dacia, Renault engine

R.

My Mrs has just bought one , she collects it from the dealers on Monday, I hope it lasts longer than the Fourtrack , Jeep and Isuzu that she Murdered .
No chance if she hE killed them the duster has no chance ??
  • Like 2

That truck is fukced mate look at the liquid it's leaking ........
It's a Land Rover mate , their built to leak , if there's no oil or water under them chances are it's seized ..??
  • Like 2