Huge Fire In London

What about Newham?.......packed to the rafters with oddmarks and a labour stronghold ?

Didn't mention how they sold off the flats, gave all the darkies a chunk towards their mortgage and shipped them all off to Essex to lay waste to my old area?

Those flats are now all redeveloped.....with guess what?........more flats, except these are nicer and are private!

I sort of agree with the sentiment of that video but it's so one sided it's a joke........

Newham has flats coming out of its f***ing ears all done in the exact same cladding.......

Corbyn is saying now that the government should just take empty private property and give it to the residents of Grenfell!!!.....f***ing what??......take something somebody had to work for and just give it to load of somalians or something!

f***ing new labour Tories are no better, bunch of f***ing arse holes.

I don't mind reading all this political shite, but at least be honest about it !

What a fekin slippery slope if that idiot Corbin had been made P.M what would he come up with next anybody with more than one bedroom will be made to share their house with refugees and asylum seekers or any other fekin freeloaders ffs I carnt believe for years I was stupid enough to follow the left way of thinking.

• Like 2

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

What about Newham?.......packed to the rafters with oddmarks and a labour stronghold ?

Didn't mention how they sold off the flats, gave all the darkies a chunk towards their mortgage and shipped them all off to Essex to lay waste to my old area?

Those flats are now all redeveloped.....with guess what?........more flats, except these are nicer and are private!

I sort of agree with the sentiment of that video but it's so one sided it's a joke........

Newham has flats coming out of its f***ing ears all done in the exact same cladding.......

Corbyn is saying now that the government should just take empty private property and give it to the residents of Grenfell!!!.....f***ing what??......take something somebody had to work for and just give it to load of somalians or something!

I don't mind reading all this political shite, but at least be honest about it !

What a fekin slippery slope if that idiot Corbin had been made P.M what would he come up with next anybody with more than one bedroom will be made to share their house with refugees and asylum seekers or any other fekin freeloaders ffs I carnt believe for years I was stupid enough to follow the left way of thinking.

I think a lot of us have made that journey - me included !

I was a union man (rep for three different unions over the years), involved with various left wing groups, gullibly swallowing the agenda they feed you. I used to laugh at Ben Elton, and think I was really 'right on'. But there comes a time when you can't ignore the reality of the world you see around you every day, and then scales fall from your eyes.....

• Like 9

I think a lot of us have made that journey - me included !

I was a union man (rep for three different unions over the years), involved with various left wing groups, gullibly swallowing the agenda they feed you. I used to laugh at Ben Elton, and think I was really 'right on'. But there comes a time when you can't ignore the reality of the world you see around you every day, and then scales fall from your eyes.....

It takes some gumption to admit you are wrong, I know people who KNOW their views are flawed but just refuse to admit it through pride or ego or maybe something completely different that I don't understand. But I truly respect someone who can admit they were wrong and get on with their life. Atvb.
  • Like 1

Grenfell victims are sleeping in cars and parks, says Kensington MP

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/grenfell-victims-sleeping-cars-parks-says-kensington-mp/

Victims of the Grenfell Tower disaster have resorted to living in cars and parks, the local MP has claimed.

Emma Dent Coad, the newly-elected Labour MP for Kensington, described the "total chaos" in the borough at a Justice for Grenfell march on Monday night.

"People have been sleeping in cars and in parks because they don't know where to go and they aren't being looked after," she told Sky News.

"Secondly they need to be re-housed permanently and thirdly they need a long-term care package... people who'll always be there for them."

:no:

You're missing the point out that these people have no ID, they can't even recite their NI or prove their identity through the council systems :hmm:

Seems to me logical to ensure the help only goes to those deserving ;)

• Like 2

Corbyns getting on now so the good news is his political views will die with him

That John McDonnell is another dangerous fcuker except he's not as tactful as cuntbyn.

I can't stand that Barry Gardiner - slimy little twat !

I think he's shadow foreign aid, so he's not got much input at Grenfell.

Then again.....

• Like 1

What's the usual procedure for people when their house burns down, does the local authority house them or find them temporary accommodation somewhere if they have no insurance?

They would be put into hostels. Not nice gaffs in kensington