Blitz Lamp

End of the day it's the dog the does the catching of the quarry not the lamp some dogs don't even need a lamp on the night my old man had a collie x bitch used to put bunnies away off the beam

• Like 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just had one lying around eh..

I have an LED torch that out shines my Striker. At the end of the season we was using a Striker with a red filter and using the LED torch for the chase. It was especially useful for runs over 500mtrs.

thats me f****d then cause I go out with the bare minimum ?

Compare like for like ,if you had a dinner plate size led,it would blow the blitz away, but I've had big lamps before and prefer to use something less bulky and I have never needed a beam that light 2 fields away ,if I used a halogen a 170 would be plenty.

• Like 1

I think people are spoilt now with all these lamps and stuff on the market 1st lamp I ever used was an old jag light on a broom stail bolted to an old battery my dads mate had then I progressed to the old cyclops blue eye onto a 12v 18amp battery then it was the clulite then I saw the blitz being used by a pal one night and I had the blitz ever since until now funny how things change your mind

Yes that is what I started off with car head light and a car battery feck me could not carry car battery now lol yes funny how things change.

• Like 1

All the folk I now that have give LED lamps a chance have stuck with them 100% after giving them time to get youst to light.one lad jest got new light force and 22am but after wire probs got 120 off me to keep in car so not bad out of clouds of lamps.think I'll put one out the for lads to try and pass round ones new models land any anti LED lads out there want to buy Blitz's as they hate LEDs that much feel free to buy one and send it about to prove you point. If you dogs can't see with LEDs you fukin had it lol

All the folk I now that have give LED lamps a chance have stuck with them 100% after giving them time to get youst to light.one lad jest got new light force and 22am but after wire probs got 120 off me to keep in car so not bad out of clouds of lamps.think I'll put one out the for lads to try and pass round ones new models land any anti LED lads out there want to buy Blitz's as they hate LEDs that much feel free to buy one and send it about to prove you point. If you dogs can't see with LEDs you fukin had it lol

Imo The dogs can not see properly with led lamps, they can be as bright and as clear as possible but at the end of the day the colour temp at the moment is not right.

I was the biggest fan of leds and had one since the first came on the scene until I realised over two seasons what was going on and have now gone back to halogen.

It will not be long before the lads that do a proper amount of lamping will have had the leds long enough to notice the same.

The man that gets a warmer colour temp sorted with a dimmer will be onto a real winner atb.

D Lloyd your dreaming if ur saying them leds u sell are anywhere near a blitz there cheap Shite.... f**k the strikers 10 times better than them and iv saw your 120 an the 150 and imo no were near the blitz or striker ... I even go as far as saying the old clu lights are better than them shitty LEDs ..... And I tried bring a pup on in em LEDs an he was running like a monkey soon as I changed to halogen there was a vast improvement

• Like 1

You can't blame a lamp on the way your dog runs that's just ridiculous ive never had any problems with it and I've always used blitz if your dogs running like a monkey then it's something your doing wrong

• Like 1

D Lloyd your dreaming if ur saying them leds u sell are anywhere near a blitz there cheap Shite.... f**k the strikers 10 times better than them and iv saw your 120 an the 150 and imo no were near the blitz or striker ... I even go as far as saying the old clu lights are better than them shitty LEDs ..... And I tried bring a pup on in em LEDs an he was running like a monkey soon as I changed to halogen there was a vast improvement

If they so shit y is there such a demand for them and tracer got UK rights for 5 models I was selling last season to get rights to UK it is a massive amount of £££ iv only got about 6/7 lamps in stock till end of month.