Blitz Lamp

I suppose it's down to finances if your on the dole or a low paid job it's hard to justify spending £350 on a set up at once so dave Lioyd's lamps may be a better of option depending on your circumstances I'm lucky the circles I hunt with are able to buy the latest gear 3k on thermal and the latest Lightforce Enforcer blitz with the dimmer and a 22ah lithium battery as long as your getting out with your mutts and having a go that's all that matters ATB BB ?

• Like 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just had one lying around eh..

I have an LED torch that out shines my Striker. At the end of the season we was using a Striker with a red filter and using the LED torch for the chase. It was especially useful for runs over 500mtrs.

thats me f****d then cause I go out with the bare minimum ?

I suppose it's down to finances if your on the dole or a low paid job it's hard to justify spending £350 on a set up at once so dave Lioyd's lamps may be a better of option depending on your circumstances I'm lucky the circles I hunt with are able to buy the latest gear 3k on thermal and the latest Lightforce Enforcer blitz with the dimmer and a 22ah lithium battery as long as your getting out with your mutts and having a go that's all that matters ATB BB

Yes that is all that counts is getting out for a run nothing better.

Some people think they have to have this type of dog with this sleep lead with this type of lamp and this type of battery and on this type of land to catch anything ha ha ha

You do, and if you are'nt clad head to toe in advantage timber camo including vest, duds, and balaclava, you'll be coming home empty rucksacked
  • Like 2

Some people think they have to have this type of dog with this sleep lead with this type of lamp and this type of battery and on this type of land to catch anything ha ha ha

You do, and if you are'nt clad head to toe in advantage timber camo including vest, duds, and balaclava, you'll be coming home empty rucksacked
  • Like 2

You only need the bare minimum in the summer mate ???