Blitz Lamp

dog man if you were closer you could borrow mine for a week, send it back when you've made your mind up.

As evidently they aren't for everyone ,there must be someone not too far just for a look.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just had one lying around eh..

I have an LED torch that out shines my Striker. At the end of the season we was using a Striker with a red filter and using the LED torch for the chase. It was especially useful for runs over 500mtrs.

thats me f****d then cause I go out with the bare minimum ?

I must say the first night i took the 150 out i found the colour of the light wierd and i nearly went back to the car for me old lamp. But after a couple of night i got used to it. For sheer convenience you can't beat them and for a couple of hours out which i do they are ideal. I don't remember the dog looking and me and saying I really don't like the colour of this light you know. He would have a crack if i used a candle

23085653342_b79ca6dbcf_c.jpg

dog man if you were closer you could borrow mine for a week, send it back when you've made your mind up.

As evidently they aren't for everyone ,there must be someone not too far just for a look.

Hi roybo I am over seas right now and get back from work on the 21st I will give some of the lads a call as I just like running with my son and my grandson my son probably knows someone with one but thanks for taking the time to say it as it is I like straight talking thanks.

I must say the first night i took the 150 out i found the colour of the light wierd and i nearly went back to the car for me old lamp. But after a couple of night i got used to it. For sheer convenience you can't beat them and for a couple of hours out which i do they are ideal. I don't remember the dog looking and me and saying I really don't like the colour of this light you know. He would have a crack if i used a candle

23085653342_b79ca6dbcf_c.jpg

Yes you are right the dogs just want to please and do there best at a run thanks.

Well of course jack you must be right so 14 customers waiting on my lamps coming in must be rong to I'll cancell my lamp order ASAP thanks for your help

did you promise him a free gift last Christmas or something and he never got it Lloyd cause he's got it in for you ?He's a hater?

Lol hope not

Run dogs with both blitz and tracer 150 and noticed no different in the way dogs work. End of day if ur dogs right it will go down the beam no matter what colour it is

Lol yes that is right if your dog is done right it will run but it is the human not the dogs preference I think all the men are saying but humans do not like change dogs just want to run

Run dogs with both blitz and tracer 150 and noticed no different in the way dogs work. End of day if ur dogs right it will go down the beam no matter what colour it is

Lol yes you are right if your dog is right they won't mind I just think the lads are saying it is the human preference not the dogs humans not subject to change lol

Lol yes you are right if your dog is right they won't mind I just think the lads are saying it is the human preference not the dogs humans not subject to change lol

Sorry lost the net thought it did not fecking send that is why it I send twice feck me lol

Sorry lost the net thought it did not fecking send that is why it I send twice feck me lol

Haha. Yes I agree personal preference I will keep on with the 150 for just a quick shine on smaller land and keep Witt the blitz for the big nights

D Lloyd your dreaming if ur saying them leds u sell are anywhere near a blitz there cheap Shite.... f**k the strikers 10 times better than them and iv saw your 120 an the 150 and imo no were near the blitz or striker ... I even go as far as saying the old clu lights are better than them shitty LEDs ..... And I tried bring a pup on in em LEDs an he was running like a monkey soon as I changed to halogen there was a vast improvement

I have an LED torch that out shines my Striker. At the end of the season we was using a Striker with a red filter and using the LED torch for the chase. It was especially useful for runs over 500mtrs.

And if your dog runs like a Monkey you should stop feeding it bananas :laugh:

The LED torch I used is a Thrunite TN42 Google it and there are more powerful.

• Like 3