Blitz Lamp

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just had one lying around eh..

I have an LED torch that out shines my Striker. At the end of the season we was using a Striker with a red filter and using the LED torch for the chase. It was especially useful for runs over 500mtrs.

thats me f****d then cause I go out with the bare minimum ?

So has anyone seen the difference between the LED and the blitz as I have never used LED is the blitz a clearer light and tighter spot or can you spot the LED too sorry to ask again just do not want to make a mistake as I was very happy with the blitz just not sure

So has anyone seen the difference between the LED and the blitz as I have never used LED is the blitz a clearer light and tighter spot or can you spot the LED too sorry to ask again just do not want to make a mistake as I was very happy with the blitz just not sure

Personally I wouldn't swap to led, no way near as good as a halogen lamp. Harder to spot dogs can struggle spotting, just don't cut the mustard. They no way near on par with a halogen if your a serious lamper.

• Like 2

Personally I wouldn't swap to led, no way near as good as a halogen lamp. Harder to spot dogs can struggle spotting, just don't cut the mustard. They no way near on par with a halogen if your a serious lamper.

Thanks mate that is what I have been told by other people too think I will stick with what I like halogen it does it for me looks like stick with it and buy it with new power pack 22 amp thanks for all your input

BS

I started using LEDs towards the end of the season and it was a big change to me as I have used light force most of my lamping years but I just got sick of all the problems with wires breaking and stuff especially the money you pay and you get problems so I decided to go for d lloyds 120 and the 150 and they do me fine dogs don't struggle spotting stuff down the beam in my opinion there better for carrying no worries of wires and getting tangled up and all that stuff and the places I go them type of lamps deffo suite me when I don't wanna be spotted dimmers on lamps never really bother me and when there on a lamp I never really use them think it's just the way I'm used to lampin ?

• Like 2

I think people are spoilt now with all these lamps and stuff on the market 1st lamp I ever used was an old jag light on a broom stail bolted to an old battery my dads mate had then I progressed to the old cyclops blue eye onto a 12v 18amp battery then it was the clulite then I saw the blitz being used by a pal one night and I had the blitz ever since until now funny how things change your mind ?

• Like 1

I used a flashing yellow road light . I did turn the flash off i am not stupid :laugh: I was only a kid and the fella up the road told me he went lamping with his lurcher and you got rabbits out in the fields at night so I wanted to see for my self. Turns out he was right :yes:

• Like 1

Blitz pisses all over them cheap shitty tatty led lamps, id rather take up day walking with a saluki than swap to led haha okay for letting kids have a mess about in the dark, thays about it

are we all just big kids deep down inside?

Never had a problem with the LED lamps ,put a fair bit away the last 2 seasons with one,and the dogs never seemed any different ,caught just as well.

Mind after I had my eyes tested and got specs I could see more with both,the led and halogen, maybe a trip to spec savers May help :D

• Like 2