Blitz Lamp

Hi all,

Anyone know a good place on the net where i can buy a new blitz and power pack grandson dropped it in the fecking shed well I was promising myself one had a look but i want a good ready made power pack to go with it hope someone knows where i can look just getting ready for this season coming.

Thanks all

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just had one lying around eh..

I have an LED torch that out shines my Striker. At the end of the season we was using a Striker with a red filter and using the LED torch for the chase. It was especially useful for runs over 500mtrs.

thats me f****d then cause I go out with the bare minimum ?

I can only offer a 42w led lamp that will match you blitz for distance but no dimmer on it.but lot cheaper

Hi Lloyd,

Give me a PM and tell me what all you have and how much they are never used LED heard a lot of bad comments about them but i am open to see or hear about them i would need a good strong power pack that can last as i do not go out for an hour it will be hrs so pm me and we can have a chat about it like something with a dimmer,

I am working at the moment so could be a few hrs before i get back to you.

Thanks

I can only offer a 42w led lamp that will match you blitz for distance but no dimmer on it.but lot cheaper

Hi Lloyd,

Give me a PM and tell me what all you have and how much they are never used LED heard a lot of bad comments about them but i am open to see or hear about them i would need a good strong power pack that can last as i do not go out for an hour it will be hrs so pm me and we can have a chat about it like something with a dimmer,

Thanks

Will pm you to night mate

This is the variable one dimmer http://m.uttings.co.uk/p118271-lightforce-enforcer-240-100w-handheld-light-variable-power-ef240vp/

This is a battery for it 12 v 22ah lithium http://www.fostersofbirmingham.co.uk/BP2548

This is what I use and can't fault it mate

Thanks for taking the time to send it how long do you get out of the power pack please

Price eh the lithiums your punting mate

I'll double check it all and post it here later if that's ok mate

Price eh the lithiums your punting mate

I'll double check it all and post it here later if that's ok mate

Yes mate that is great thanks

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks

Pm sent