Rabbiting

So out with Supersport tonight to a small set of horse paddocks , set up facing along a hedge and after an hour or so got a ten meter shot and rabbit one in the bag. About to pack up an hour later and glanced behind , four rabbits feeding about ten meters from the hedge about 30 meters away. Slowly skooted round on my bum and sat on the floor, rested my elbows on top of my thighs and took a sitting shot , rabbit two rolled over with out a twitch. One rabbit sat on alert and the two others ran in. I checked my back drop , horses out the way and took third shot rabbit rolled over , kicked a couple of times and then lay still, cracking evening made all the better by seeing a horse owner take hold of a electric fence by accident Joker_PDT_20.gif
I was about a hundred meters away in my hide but could clearly hear a scream of ***** hell!!!!!

First is rabbits I bagged

Second picture is rabbits view of hide

Third picture is simple hide set up , three poles , camo net, tripod , pellets, gun, seat

post-105804-0-55281700-1497184625_thumb.jpg

post-105804-0-38032700-1497184642.jpg

post-105804-0-52676900-1497184655_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Nice shooting Staffy is yours standard or "improved" ,and a pity u didnt get the hoss owner speaking french that would have been a you,ve been framed special :thumbs:

The guns got a V mach kit in so shoots a bit better than standard putting out around 11FTLB in .177