A Few Hours Out Before Tea.

Farmer text me this morning to say a few crows had started on his barley.As i was waiting in for a delivery i never got down to the farm till 1430 and when i did all the birds lifted and flew off.I waited and they started coming back so i got set up and put out four crow decoys.As soon as i shot one i put it on the flapper and added others to the pattern as i shot them.I packed in at 1830 and had 23 on the clicker and picked 18 which was not too bad.I will be having another go there as they will be back on the barley.

IMG_20170609_150050_zpsalw8iwve.jpg

IMG_20170609_182710_zps2r56dbkf.jpg

IMG_20170609_183909_zpsthniqaxw.jpg

• Like 2

Nice going mate . need to watch the spaniel for the ears off the barley mine got one inbetween her toes

Barley is still green at the moment.Once it starts to turn properly i don`t use dogs in it the birds can stay where they drop if they go in the long stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.