Show Us Ya Gundogs

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

they are still making 3/3500k  mine are all spoke for but not at that price

I know mate out of my price range im hoping I'll land on one soon but in no rush really as it's more for when mine starts slowing down have 1 coming on I said he would be our last dog but me and Mrs havnt ever been without a dog so I dont think she would cope without 1 she likes him more than me and kids haha. know a few people bred during past year Purley for the coin as I agree with them be daft not to. I know a lad bred both his bitches and paid off his morgage had 18 pups made 45grand.hope yours do well pal and wish you all the best with them.couple of nicest bitches I've seen good luck

Edited by Councilestatekid
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

I know mate out of my price range im hoping I'll land on one soon but in no rush really as it's more for when mine starts slowing down have 1 coming on I said he would be our last dog but me and Mrs havnt ever been without a dog so I dont think she would cope without 1 she likes him more than me and kids haha. know a few people bred during past year Purley for the coin as I agree with them be daft not to. I know a lad bred both his bitches and paid off his morgage had 18 pups made 45grand.hope yours do well pal and wish you all the best with them.couple of nicest bitches I've seen good luck

You could quite easily get a top bred pup imported from the states to the UK, and still be way ahead on price. Most of the bigger breeders regularly ship / fly pups all across the USA, as well as abroard, and are set up for it. You can get a very well bred lab pup for around $1500 US (or less). When I emigrated to Canada from uk it cost me less than 500 quid to ship the dog with us, including vets and inoculations etc. so would imagine it would be similar going the other way. Just something to think about. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

I don't blame the people that can get that sort of money wish I could hahaha my mates sister bred 2  litters of golden retrieves [20 pups]and a litter of black labs pups [10 ] and made 85k she breed's for the show ring my Mrs is the same longest we where with out a dog was 6wks we had a laky but she died young with epilepsy I started shooting more so we got the lighter of the two and we paid 1000quid for her and that was 6yr ago 

• 2 weeks later...

Have had the pup out on a couple more hunts, I honestly cant believe how quickly he is picking things up. On his second trip we clipped a pair of gadwall that dropped close together and were both still kicking and flopping about which confused him for a minute, apart from that he has been stella . Last trip my son dropped 3 teal in two shots when we pulled up the truck to the side of a pond. Dog was still in his cage and hadn't seen them drop, and we could only see one but sent him out and he retrieved the first then found and retrieved the other two from the far side of the pond in some reeds.

20210912_084418.jpg

20210924_184355.jpg

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...