Show Us Ya Gundogs

29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Stop over thinking it, give the dog a home, the poor owner a bit of relief knowing the dogs getting what it deserves an give yaself even more reason to get out an about?

For once katchum talks sense ?

Get the dog bought looks loyal and intelligent, plenty of people have had pointers to show them wildlife when out an about.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Done all that mate taken him out a couple of times he,s lively and got bags of energy....recalls ok but just looks like a dog thats glad to be outdoors after being stuck in for a while....he,ll chase a stick but cant be bothered to bring it back too many other interests and smells for him at the moment....bright dog though i really like him.

IMG_7907.jpg

f**k me your like a woman picking a pair of shoes ... if you like the dog what else is there to say ... the sooner you get him the sooner you can start getting him around to your way of thinking and get yourself out in the wilds ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its not as simple as that lads i wont bore you with the in's and outs but the old boy is literally on his deathbed if he thought the dog wasnt staying with the daughters family it would break his heart so horrible as it is to say im pretty much waiting for the inevitable......" to show them wildlife "....thats a nice way of putting it Forest of Dean i like that ?

As for you Socks you can turn it in straight away.....if it wasnt for you talking me out of it id still be getting a Lurcher !!

25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its not as simple as that lads i wont bore you with the in's and outs but the old boy is literally on his deathbed if he thought the dog wasnt staying with the daughters family it would break his heart so horrible as it is to say im pretty much waiting for the inevitable......" to show them wildlife "....thats a nice way of putting it Forest of Dean i like that ?

As for you Socks you can turn it in straight away.....if it wasnt for you talking me out of it id still be getting a Lurcher !!

Lol I saved you a whole load of trouble .....

9 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Bit late for keeping Nash out trouble ?

Thats a bit below the belt ?

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

If you do get the dog ,Bit of advice try and lose the harness , 

Recently a spaniel that the owner thought had run off was found next day snagged by its harness  in a large bramble thicket in Dorset, how they never heard the dog when they was calling its name I don't know.

Not my choice of kit either but point taken,ta boss ?

• Like 1
On 06/04/2019 at 12:31, mushroom said:

Remember Gnash...... If you need any training advice, I'm only a PM away ;)

Thats good of you thankyou Mushroom....the type of training i was used to years ago wasnt quite of the Barbara Woodhouse variety so ive a lot to learn you might regret saying that ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...