Election Result Predictions............

May is a remainer I don't think she tried to win this election, she did her own thing, kept most of her party out of it and now she half getting her own way. She never once said she believes in Brexit, infact she refused too and imo she is a cukcoo in the nest.

It's odd how the in -- out vote was pretty much 50/50 and now you can bet we will only get a one leg in one leg out brexit

Keeping everyone 50% happy.

• Like 4

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diane (brains of Britain) Abbot reckon it will be a draw 60% labour 60% Conservatives :)

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and pro

Posted Images

It's probably well established that I don't support either of the main parties. In fact my brand of politics will probably never produce a Prime Minister, but while the name calling, yah-boo and pointless post mortems continue unabated, is it just me that's angry ?

Mrs May decided (eventually) to take a massive, unnecessary gamble and try to secure a majority and a mandate, both of which she already had. She then led a campaign that was a complete balls up, and, with spectacular incompetence, almost let the scruffy communist in through the back door.

She has wasted a whole year since the EU referendum - she hasn't taken a single step or made a single firm commitment, while the EU negotiators have lined up their cards, prepared their stance and are sitting waiting for us to be bothered to turn up ! She may be a lame duck, but she has spun it out long enough for the initial momentum to have been lost, and I think that we will not get the Brexit we voted for. The pro-EUers and the soft Brexiteers have had their hand strengthened by her monumental idiocy.

She put her party before her country, sought personal power at the cost of the future of the nation.....and I will not forgive her for that !

Me niether I want her gone asap and replaced with someone who believes in brexit I think it would be best all round ...like you say whist all our lot have been running round with jelly heads the EU have been getting there shit together. ..I see two possible out comes for brexit now either no deal or a crap deal .?its not over but at this point you can't say its looking great...Mays arrogance may have cost us dear......I'm more deflated and

Disillusioned than angry

Regardless of who's leader they'll still be tied to the DUP who are in favour of a "soft" Brexit and they'd never leave with no deal because of the border situation.

Jobs fecked.

I thought the DUP favoured a hard Brexit? :hmm: Along with UKIP they are the only mainstream party that fully supported a Leave vote. They want a 'soft border' with the republic from what I can remember reading, maybe some crossed wires here or there.. :thumbs:

yes they fully supported the leave side and rightly so, theyre a party founded on christian principles and wont bow to poof pressure like the rest have and rightly so. theyre a self serving lot as the norm, but staunch unionists, support rural life and are the leading party over here in NI voted into power by the majority of peoples native to here. theyre right of centre politics which I agree with but I don't hate catholics. I'm a ukipper lol. the dup didn't buy their votes they got elected by the public so the lefty violent lunatics are at the spoofing already trying to rubbish them with their lies. the dup n tories could be unexpectedly good for the uk

• Like 2

6month! I reckon she be off by end of next week!

If a politician says "im not going to resign" you can bet thats exactly what they will do.

Noted liars every one of them.

ruth davidson or the mogg to replace her. Both are popular tories

How is she is she over her 48 hour flu :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh I'm sure she's fine, celebrating increasing her majority by over 10,000 and now commanding one of the largest constituency majorities in the UK must have made her feel better ;)

Amazing how popular she is isn't it?

Edited by BGD

6month! I reckon she be off by end of next week!

If a politician says "im not going to resign" you can bet thats exactly what they will do.

Noted liars every one of them.

ruth davidson or the mogg to replace her. Both are popular tories

Wouldn't Ruth Davidson need to be elected to Westminster first? She's only an MSP isn't she?

It'll most likely be Boris or David Davis IMO, Rudd was a sure thing but with her majority shrinking from over 5,000 to just over 300 she isn't in a stable enough position anymore. Can't have your PM losing her seat at the next election!

Edited by BGD

How is she is she over her 48 hour flu :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh I'm sure she's fine, celebrating increasing her majority by over 10,000 and now commanding one of the largest constituency majorities in the UK must have made her feel better ;)

Amazing how popular she is isn't it?

Popular with the tribes maybe.

"Dianne abbot clearly not well " labour colleague speaks out. Watch that youyube vid. She should be retired.

David davis really apparently the one who pushed may into this whole election disaster.

Walshie is correct only the tribes vote for abbott. Dont know anyone else who actually likes her regardless of there political persuasion.

• Like 3