Fx Impact .22 Barrel Transfer Port

Hi all. I have a .22 sub 12 impact that ive just put onto my fac so all the parts are on there way for it to be made hi power. Quick question do i need another barrel as ive heard the transfer port is bigger on the fac or is it the same on both sub12 and fac. Asi wont tell me for some reason ??

• Like 1

Well well. A proper 'serious' question.

Not many of us have impacts, or have even shot one, being on the high end of high end poshness. I know Phil pots has one... you may be better on the FX owners forums or groups on gay book in all honesty why such a tech question.

I would assume no to be honest. Being made for the yank market you would assume the barrel should stay put for high power, but know the impacts can swap out barrels... so it's a catch 22.

Let us know. Either way.

Don't bother with FX forum, what a waste of time............................ :censored:

I have the .25 FAC and have considered the .22 barrel set but to be honest the .25 is doing everything I ask of it.

ASI have not done an FAC conversion due to cost as the parts involved are over £250 so few people are bothering as they can sell the sub 12 for £1250-1375 and buy an FAC in the spec they want for less money resulting in a factory built FAC gun. They are, as I have been advised, not so straight forward to convert but I am only repeating what I was told.

You need to speak to Simon at ASI on the technical side and he will advise but as far as I know, it is the same barrel kit for both. If you don't get any satisfaction from Simon, which would be unusual, send an email to Fredrik Axelsson, the owner of FX and very responsive. email address info@fxairguns.com

Hope that is of some help

Phil