Fao Desertbred

Started with taste of the wild, then shifted them over too the one I use in the summer when they was up a bit, it's an own brand from place I get mine from but same place makes it for loads of suppliers including hyperdrug, it's lower in meat content than taste of the wild but they eating loads of raw n bones now, so it makes an ideal base feed, shows the quality of the grain free gear not gut problems switching between brands never had any chew doing it with older dogs either, great stuff imho dogs don't miss out if you forget to defrost or don't have time

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple of pics of pups mate        

Posted Images

Started with taste of the wild, then shifted them over too the one I use in the summer when they was up a bit, it's an own brand from place I get mine from but same place makes it for loads of suppliers including hyperdrug, it's lower in meat content than taste of the wild but they eating loads of raw n bones now, so it makes an ideal base feed, shows the quality of the grain free gear not gut problems switching between brands never had any chew doing it with older dogs either, great stuff imho dogs don't miss out if you forget to defrost or don't have time

Thanks Artic. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
Well you wouldnt cull from a Photograph thats for certain. Now dont try to hijack Arctics post and f**k it up aye boys.[/quote

desertbred killed more pups then Parvo lol

then wonders why he always got shite lol

no on a serious note some lookers rich maybe cull if there plenty and they going to hammer bitch then likely few drop off anyway but if it's manageable litter one you keep may not make grade but others will you like the breeding you can always use that pup or get pup of a bitch best to see what you've got I think

desert bred I no in coo they big on inbreeding lol

especially first cousins what's your thoughts on this

I tried it but pups was numb followed like a sheep dog no going up the side couldn't think for thereself lol

That's a smart looking pup there mate, what did you keep back for yourself

I will get a pic of her today and pop it up later mate, lovely strong looking bitch she is good mix of sire and dam, really pleased with her,