• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple of pics of pups mate        

Posted Images

Smashing pups Articgun, are they off nero ?

Yes mate dam coursing lurcher

Beauty's mate how's the dam bred

Buddy x Roxy

Yea mate candy is litter sister too pearl

Not up on my coursing/saluki peds. They look pure saluki, how close to being pure are they?

Cracking pups btw :thumbs:

The sires pure so theres the minimum of 50%, the dam coursing bred so lot of Saluki their as well,so a fair old bit, he sired another litter too a bitch of Fred Holmes very similar stamp too my own bitch, the litters like looking in the mirror lol

• Like 2

The sires pure so theres the minimum of 50%, the dam coursing bred so lot of Saluki their as well,so a fair old bit, he sired another litter too a bitch of Fred Holmes very similar stamp too my own bitch, the litters like looking in the mirror lol

Well done on raising such a healthy litter of pups AG. All look a picture of health. Very saluki like, my type. :yes::thumbs:

Don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't be culling any of those, or any litter that I bred. Total bollox if someone says they can tell which ones are going to be the better pups to keep out of any litter

• Like 2

Aaron why ???? You sound a nob

i dont think that s coming a cross a nob only the other week lads say they cull pups even off 2 top workers,, were it be 5 in a litter or 10 has i put they all look nice how the hell can you tell what your culling ok iff ones deformed or your a anti white dog,,,

Edited by Aaronthecoursingman

Good question I think Arron often here talk of culling it's interesting to hear what people like to see in there pups and what they don't. And obviously culling Them's a gamble but so is choosing pups to keep ain't it.

Edited to add I ain't got the heart to cull pups me self hence why I've never bred a litter of lurchers in me life but I've never sold a lurcher either pup or otherwise.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1