I've got an Isuzu blade at the moment but seriously toying with the idea of getting one of these next .......

https://www.isuzu.co.uk/at35?keyword=isuzu%20arctic&gclid=CjwKEAjwgtTJBRDRmd6ZtLrGyxwSJAA7Fy-h6Cztvr7-5_x2lHhtYmlIyiM5ehH9wD0nTqSpXKZSIRoCV1nw_wcB

Let me know if you sell the blade as cheap as you sold the hilux. I will snap it up. Lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'89 Dodge 1st Gen. 5.9L Cummins Diesel.       It runs on the tears of hippies...

I started looking to see if I had any more decent vehicle pictures, and when I went through my old digital albums I came across this little beauty. There are thousands of pictures of that scene all

I have a mk 1 Rs 2000 in storage i sold it for a grand back in the late 80's and bought it back for 17k about 4 years ago.....im told they are going up by about 2k per year at the moment so a nice lit

Posted Images

I bought this to Belgium & still have it, but hardly used in 5 years.........has & will mainly be used for dogs & hawking.

post-89484-0-81389200-1496689148_thumb.jpg

Every day car is a ford Cmax, which has been great so far, but next year we will get a Ford Tourneo Connect for traveling round europe with the family.

I only think economy & practical when it come to motors ;-) No other interest in them what so ever!

• Like 1

I've got an Isuzu blade at the moment but seriously toying with the idea of getting one of these next .......https://www.isuzu.co.uk/at35?keyword=isuzu%20arctic&gclid=CjwKEAjwgtTJBRDRmd6ZtLrGyxwSJAA7Fy-h6Cztvr7-5_x2lHhtYmlIyiM5ehH9wD0nTqSpXKZSIRoCV1nw_wcB

Let me know if you sell the blade as cheap as you sold the hilux. I will snap it up. Lol

The blade will go for slightly more lol ......

I've got an Isuzu blade at the moment but seriously toying with the idea of getting one of these next .......https://www.isuzu.co.uk/at35?keyword=isuzu%20arctic&gclid=CjwKEAjwgtTJBRDRmd6ZtLrGyxwSJAA7Fy-h6Cztvr7-5_x2lHhtYmlIyiM5ehH9wD0nTqSpXKZSIRoCV1nw_wcB

The blade will go for slightly more lol ......

Ah well, always worth a try. Haha

• Like 1

A mate of mine has just bought one of these big Model S Tesla things stone me its some motor for something that runs on batteries !!

Our patent attorney has one. Think I'd rather have a V8 Vantage or F-Type for that money mind! Not that I have that money to spend. LOL

As for me I'm currently running a FL2 but looking at dmax in the future.

I bought this to Belgium & still have it, but hardly used in 5 years.........has & will mainly be used for dogs & hawking.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Every day car is a ford Cmax, which has been great so far, but next year we will get a Ford Tourneo Connect for traveling round europe with the family.

I only think economy & practical when it come to motors ;-) No other interest in them what so ever!

That a fiesta van? I used to have a fiesta sportvan. Really liked it for what it was tbh. Was ideal for me at the time.