Hey guys. Got a problem. Been doing well shooting last few weeks, good accuracy etc. All of a sudden last week two, the ammo seems to be flying well high. I noticed my pouch release is messing up and I'm getting a speed bump effect. If i try and hold the pouch different i cant hold against the draw weight of the bands. I am using double gold ttf style. I did go over to ott single gokd for a while and did well but started having the same issues. If i keep firing shots just seems to get worse throughout my practice. I did get a wicked head shot on a Drake yesterday though and dropped it stone dead. Just after a few pointers to avoid the speed bump effect. I anchor at the corner of my mouthm

when its warm the bands have more power than when its cold could be this . treat your ammo hand and eye like the rear sight on a gun your catty frame as the fore sight . if you are shooting high you have to lower your eye , bring your ammo hand up closer to your eye only a little . or use a new piont on your frame as your front sight .