Loved This Film As A Young Lad. !

Reeves and Mortimer do a very funny sketch from Kes. Its the one where his school teacher visits him when he's flying his bird. Can't put the link up but it's on YouTube. Great film Kes.

"Who are you this week sir, Denis law?"

"No, Bobby Charlton, anyway Denis law's in The wash this week". Classic

• Like 2

Another good film , anyone remember Scum ? Great bit of revenge in the washroom . I can remember watching it with me old man back in the day , got to the potting shed scene "an uncomfortable couple of minutes " as I remembered a bit of coughing a readjustment of the seating position.

• Like 2

Another good film , anyone remember Scum ? Great bit of revenge in the washroom . I can remember watching it with me old man back in the day , got to the potting shed scene "an uncomfortable couple of minutes " as I remembered a bit of coughing a readjustment of the seating position.

Yeah Scum was good, but hardly the same warm feeling of nostalgia you get when looking back at it......haha....

• Like 1

Yeah Scum was good, but hardly the same warm feeling of nostalgia you get when looking back at it......haha....

Dont get me wrong , I loved Kes , "but warm feeling no , nostalgia yes . It reminded me of how poor we were back then and how bleak it was , looking at their house with nothing much in it , no central heating , rags for clothes . I went to school with holes in my shoes hand knitted jumpers and trousers half way up my leg . I don't miss those days .
  • Like 1