Whats Going On In London?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

May says 'it's time for change'.., hopefully she means it.

prob giving herself a pay rise
Nah she ment shoes she's just put her jimmy choos on

it would be hard to beat a 8 minute response time an 3 dead scumbags, suppose the assault vests with tins of bangers an beans wasnt a bright idea
Yeah fair play to the services top quality as always but prevention is always better than the cure as they say ...mybe they were going for the ghost busters fancy dress look?
  • Like 2

as above the police did a great job but it should not be up to the police to deal with these animals.laws should be changed now to not allow these trained fighters back into the county,all muslim men of a fighting age not to be allowed into the country,shut down all radical (FAITH SCHOOLS) schools,ban the burka.we need action not words in this war

• Like 2

We seriously need the concealed carry law implemented in this country .......

aint that the truth brother, no good police shooting the cnuts after they have killed and injured god knows how many. the right to bare arms should be given to the public. This would be a deterrent to the crazy twats at the very least.

This clown and his ilk are a threat to our nation's security and should be removed permanently. But this video maybe also demonstrates that not all muslims are the enemy or a threat? And I wouldn't mind betting that a great deal of the intelligence on the 20k+ muslims who are deemed potential threats comes from within the muslim community.
a muslim won't report another muslim doesn't happen

I know what your saying mate, but a relative of the manchester bomber reported him to the terror hotline but it was ignored.

Anybody see the video in the restaurant were the guy shouted Muslim c**ts and the BBC were apologising for the bad language...... Every Muslim in the uk is a potential terrorist, don't understand it the Lot of them should be rounded up and shipped back to the shiteholes they came from

• Like 4

Wasnt Brexit about taking control of the Countries own Laws , Borders and Security?. Surely the Security of the Nation should be NO 1 on the list of priorities . So wouldnt National security be served by a judicial killing law forTerorrism. Own Laws, Borders Security ,so who could complain not the European Court or The court of Human rights it appears that the political leadership is more concerned with trade opportunities and playing second or third fiddle to the Yanks . The situation needs resolving now with permanent solutions but no one is willing to lead from the front apparently.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Not every Irishman supported the IRA and not every Muslim is a murdering b*****d ,but the only community that can stop this grief is the Muslim one why aren't they being dragged out the mosques and turned in by their own,

Yes, and it was OK to say that the IRA were Irish, because they were. Why can't we say that Muslim terrorists are Muslim? Utter nonsense! Come on now, let's call a fcuking spade a spade.

• Like 4

Unless we remove Islam and everything and everyone connected to it from our country then this will never end.So get used to it folks as being led by the gutless and shouted out by the mindless will surely do nothing about it.

• Like 1

Said from day one........dont trade with them in any way whatsoever, don't eat their food, don't spend in their shops, don't get in their taxis or on their buses

don't buy their rugs...........dont give them your cash end of.......you want to give them something................give them a month in hospital

• Like 5