Whats Going On In London?

mayor kahns words are coming home too roost,saying that terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city,my f***ing arse getting used too it blowing people up, mowing people down, shootings stabbings these are thing no people and city needs too get used too,mayor kahn needs too call it, about islam but he wont he is as blind or is he.i reckon his plan is too get as many muslim leaders elected across small and big towns in england. england needs to get these know terrorists and like minded animals out the f**k as far away as possible.our new prime minister taoisch in ireland is from a mixed raise back ground and is a gay man.i hope that he f***ing sees whats going on in england and sweeden what an open border policy has done,and when the time comes for him not too wilt under pressure to open the door and letting in a flood of muslims.ill hold my breath on this one, but know us irish we will lay down and take it until its too late.just like the way we closed or eyes and blocked our ears too what went on in the catholic church for decades.

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 3

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

I've been in London the previous 2 weekends (football) & it's ok don't worry as Downing st / Westminster is well protected , so when the Politicians say "Get on with your life" just remember there doing nothing to protect us which they can by coming down like a ton of bricks on the 1,000s they know who are walking the streets with the mind-set too kill us & our way off life , Islam will not be mentioned by the Police or MSM yet we know they know that is the problem , but there terrified to mention it yet until they do & hammer them this will just go on until cities become like ghost towns with people scared to leave there homes & put themselves in the firing line . . Lilly Allen , Gary Lineker , Bob Geldoff , J,K. Rowlings & them other politically correct Wankers will be safe behind there gated houses / country retreats . . Oh hang on Ariana Grande has just "Prayed for London" that's that sorted !!

• Like 2

This is a horrible thing to wake up to hear,as Khan said it's just part of living in a (western European) city at this point.

Energy can't be destroyed,and people are energised by these attacks,they're angry or scared for the most part.

But there's no BNP to vote for,not even Ukip has any real chance of any success this election,though Nuttall is steering the party in the right direction.

With no parliamentary outlet there is no way to speed up the necessary reaction to solve the problem,so the attacks will continue until the energy in the public can be put to effective use.

• Like 1

The problem with this country is the majority (including myself) are afraid of the repercussions of standing up getting out there and fighting fire with fire, we are afraid of loosing our family's / friends / free time & possibly our lives, theres hundreds of thousands that can't afford to stand up and be accounted for and are struggling with day to day life never mind playing them at there own game ... I really don't know how much worse it needs to get before the average joe takes to the streets

• Like 5

Be interesting when the dust settles to see if these were home-grown or "asylum-seekers",this isn't the last attack that's certain,oil and water truly don't mix.

• Like 1

I've been in London the previous 2 weekends (football) & it's ok don't worry as Downing st / Westminster is well protected , so when the Politicians say "Get on with your life" just remember there doing nothing to protect us which they can by coming down like a ton of bricks on the 1,000s they know who are walking the streets with the mind-set too kill us & our way off life , Islam will not be mentioned by the Police or MSM yet we know they know that is the problem , but there terrified to mention it yet until they do & hammer them this will just go on until cities become like ghost towns with people scared to leave there homes & put themselves in the firing line . . Lilly Allen , Gary Lineker , Bob Geldoff , J,K. Rowlings & them other politically correct Wankers will be safe behind there gated houses / country retreats . . Oh hang on Ariana Grande has just "Prayed for London" that's that sorted !!

you forgot to add bono too that list off people,who im sure will be praying for the people who got murdered.guess what bono ur prayers are failing on deaf ears this time i reckon.what good are f***ing prayers go shove them up ur arse.

• Like 1

So last weekend there was a massive armed police presence in out cities. I was in Nottingham and in the shopping centres and square there were police armed with various assault rifles in pairs all over. Yesterday I was in again and there wasn't f***ing one!

I said last weekend that those officers need to be deployed for the next year minimum!

Jesus's f***ing christ....

When people stop coming to London and there tourist money dries up they might do something.Cause its obvious they dont do f**k all when the ordinary public lose their lifes.

The tories need to stop cutting police officers in fact they need to get more and arm them! If they cant afford them like they say well let politicians take a pay cut and job cuts. Its not like they are actually needed or do anything constructive.

Instead of tactical voting on thurday no one should vote at all on thurs!

All this "go about your normal business" talk is bollocks. If we knew the authorities were actively trying to put a stop to this terrorism instead of putting people on a watch list then not watching them - fine, but they are clearing up the mess after event which is obviously too little too late.

My son was a little lad on a school trip to the Science Museum the day of 7/7. We couldn't get hold of him or the teachers. My wife was in bits and I have never been so worried in my life.

Saying don't be afraid is pathetic. Not being afraid won't stop you being mown down by cowardly dogs who only pick on civilians.

We are at war with these people. During WW2 Germans were rounded up and put in internment camps for the duration. We are letting these vile pigs live among us and paying them to do so. So much for parachuting in and attacking us. These c**ts just fly in, get a free house and we give them benefits they can spend on plotting to kill us.

I wish Churchill was still PM.

So, a load of brown people with suicide vests running over and stabbing innocent people shouting "This is for allah" and our PM is quoted as saying the attack "could be a potential act of terrorism." She must be the brains then.