Whats Going On In London?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

7 dead already apparently

what news station have you got on nik?

Sky and I looked on the Daily mail which claimed 7 dead.

Take with a pinch of salt at this time

ok cool..... but i wouldn't mention 7 people dead unless i was full sure imho

This is the daily mail article, I think two of the terrorists might have been shot so they could be included in that figure which is not confirmed. I just watched a video of people being evacuated from the cellar of a bar as they ran out they were running past emergency services giving medical aid to several people lying on the ground, I mean probably at least 5 or more. Only seen that clip once so far. Looks pretty scarey.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

jesus..... that read was worse than i expected, i don't read newspapers.... i just taught you were watching it on a tv station.... fook me man its nasty!!!

Shocking Kanny

27,000 is not many to intern, it is absolutely the right thing to do otherwise the security services have to watch all of them and can't do their jobs.

• Like 2

7 dead already apparently

what news station have you got on nik?

Sky and I looked on the Daily mail which claimed 7 dead.

Take with a pinch of salt at this time

ok cool..... but i wouldn't mention 7 people dead unless i was full sure imho

This is the daily mail article, I think two of the terrorists might have been shot so they could be included in that figure which is not confirmed. I just watched a video of people being evacuated from the cellar of a bar as they ran out they were running past emergency services giving medical aid to several people lying on the ground, I mean probably at least 5 or more. Only seen that clip once so far. Looks pretty scarey.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

jesus..... that read was worse than i expected, i don't read newspapers.... i just taught you were watching it on a tv station.... fook me man its nasty!!!

I check everything mate, some of the eye witness reports make it sound like this could be much worse that they're reporting at the moment but we will have to wait till tomorrow probably

Shocking Kanny

27,000 is not many to intern, it is absolutely the right thing to do otherwise the security services have to watch all of them and can't do their jobs.

Pffff! will be business as usual in a couple of days ...probably fly bono in to unite us

One of the attackers I think Looks like he has something strapped to his chest...and a broken wrist hopefully

canisters%20london.jpeg

bye this photo the lefty's will tell you he tried to get into the club with a few cans of Beamish

Edited by hawki
  • Like 2

Shocking Kanny

Pffff! will be business as usual in a couple of days ...probably fly bono in to unite us

Godfrey Elfwick

"Can we deploy Schofield to walk defiantly across London Bridge asap? Also, get Lily Allen out of bed to tweet about how evil white men are."

One of the attackers I think Looks like he has something strapped to his chest...and a broken wrist hopefully

canisters%20london.jpeg

bye this photo the lefty's will tell you he tried to get into the club with a few cans of Beamish

They describe them as canisters but I think they look like chest rig type ammunition pouches...not necessarily with ammunition in them though

• Like 1

All three terrorists were killed within 8 minutes of the call

At least 6 other people killed

up to 20 hospitalized

Suicide vests were either fake or not suicide vests

The religion of peace strikes again ? ...

Truck of Peace?....it's probably too early for this but what else is there left to do but laugh...this will go on and on and on for years

The religion of peace strikes again ? ...

Truck of Peace?....it's probably too early for this but what else is there left to do but laugh...this will go on and on and on for years

Anything is better than a candlelit vigil, hashtags ( what ever they are ) and a sea of flowers ...

6/7 dead, all three terrorists dead, 30 injured including a transport policeman who is serious but not life threatened.

When will we do something about this plague? Ffs

D.

6/7 dead, all three terrorists dead, 30 injured including a transport policeman who is serious but not life threatened.

When will we do something about this plague? Ffs

D.

Never because in a few days people will vote for one of two parties that won't do anything about it.

There is a theory called accelerationism, it means we should want more and more of all this bad stuff to the point the regular people will finally wake up.....they have a point because placards, candles and hashtags are pointless.

I've stepped out from this crap, I don't have to deal with it anymore, I've had enough of being called names for my very sensible opinions. The rest of the population will have to suffer until they realise that they have to vote for something real.

• Like 2