• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The average aikita owner my way on seems too be small light single female walking g said beast on an extentable leash, usually accompanied by the shout 'put your dogs on the leash he/she is very dange

, hope you get them back , it must be hell breeding pups , knowing these scum, will be watching or trying to find out about any litters , or in this case mature dog , and the bloody ferrets . any

Absolute c*nts

Mates 24/25 in red/fawn pied Bull/Grey bitch,along with 8 ferrets and hutches,robbed from his garage in Woolston/Warrington area.Thiefs obviously knew what they were looking for,ignored his chainsaws ,tools etc .Hes absolutely gutted,if anyone see,s or hears anything could you please drop me a PM Cheers,Dave

A mate had a lurcher and Spaniel stolen last week,we are on the Appleby route and its become something of a factor in dog thefts around this area,around this time,far to often to be less than coincidental.

• Like 1

Mates 24/25 in red/fawn pied Bull/Grey bitch,along with 8 ferrets and hutches,robbed from his garage in Woolston/Warrington area.Thiefs obviously knew what they were looking for,ignored his chainsaws ,tools etc .Hes absolutely gutted,if anyone see,s or hears anything could you please drop me a PM Cheers,Dave

A mate had a lurcher and Spaniel stolen last week,we are on the Appleby route and its become something of a factor in dog thefts around this area,around this time,far to often to be less than coincidental.

I'm off to Appleby tomorrow for the week get some pictures up of the dogs pal I'll keep my eyes open for them

• Like 1

I'm off to Appleby tomorrow for the week get some pictures up of the dogs pal I'll keep my eyes open for them

Thanks mate,but he has no pics,and the dogs not chipped either.....not done himself any favours tbh

Hate seeing these things, hope he gets them back, keep us updated. !

i seen the other day a big akita on me walk, some young lads got him, my 2 dogs kept well away from it lol , it had that look about it in it eyes , that it would bite you person or dog you deff. and it was massive got big bone to it, feckin big head, dont know much about them, but i reckon if you tried to pinch anything from where it lived you be in trouble deff, ok some scum would shoot it poison it, but your average thief that are opportunists would regret it going there :yes:

• Like 1

akita x shepherd would be a good guard

yep deff mate :thumbs: , a gsd will bark and bite , they are very good if you get one from good working lines, most are E/Europe lines, but the Akita there something about them , they quite compared to alot of breeds , but there the type bite 1st , then maybe bark, after and that's a maybe lol there good with out crossing them :yes:

i seen the other day a big akita on me walk, some young lads got him, my 2 dogs kept well away from it lol , it had that look about it in it eyes , that it would bite you person or dog you deff. and it was massive got big bone to it, feckin big head, dont know much about them, but i reckon if you tried to pinch anything from where it lived you be in trouble deff, ok some scum would shoot it poison it, but your average thief that are opportunists would regret it going there :yes:

Funny you should say that Bird, as couple of months ago, i was just out for a walk on my own, when a young women of eastern european discription, walked pass me with a big white akita. Next second, the fecking thing jumped up and latched on to my arm and started to shake.. :icon_eek: ..! Luckly i had a big coat on, could of been a lot worse, even so, it was painful as f**k and had to have treatment and tetunus shot ect ! I confronted the girl and told her to keep it under control, but don't think she gave a shite and just luaghed, stupid bitch. :fool:

Funny you should say that Bird, as couple of months ago, i was just out for a walk on my own, when a young women of eastern european discription, walked pass me with a big white akita. Next second, the fecking thing jumped up and latched on to my arm and started to shake.. :icon_eek: ..! Luckly i had a big coat on, could of been a lot worse, even so, it was painful as f**k and had to have treatment and tetunus shot ect ! I confronted the girl and told her to keep it under control, but don't think she gave a shite and just luaghed, stupid bitch. :fool:

bloody hell, glad you was ok mate :thumbs: i dont know what it is about them , they just would bite you , ive seen rottie gsd , collies at farms and most you can tell that they might or might not go for you , but that akita , no way they got dead pan eyes , they just have you :yes: , prob people who got the breed might disagree , but i deff wouldn't want to face one if it was guarding its property .

• Like 1

bloody hell, glad you was ok mate :thumbs: i dont know what it is about them , they just would bite you , ive seen rottie gsd , collies at farms and most you can tell that they might or might not go for you , but that akita , no way they got dead pan eyes , they just have you :yes: , prob people who got the breed might disagree , but i deff wouldn't want to face one if it was guarding its property .

Agree, i think their a dog not to be trusted, especially round kids ! The dog in question has since been dealt with by dog warden, they need a responsible owner i think, that knows the breed well and knows how to keep them under control. Lucky it was not a small child that dog latched on to. !

The average aikita owner my way on seems too be small light single female walking g said beast on an extentable leash, usually accompanied by the shout 'put your dogs on the leash he/she is very dangerous

When asked why they choose such a 'dangerous' animal, it's usually a rescue from a 'bad' home, my second Ind question is normally why walk such a dangerous animal on such a weak leash lmao

Wtf the rescues doing rehoming them with clueless twats for?

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 3

The average aikita owner my way on seems too be small light single female walking g said beast on an extentable leash, usually accompanied by the shout 'put your dogs on the leash he/she is very dangerous

When asked why they choose such a 'dangerous' animal, it's usually a rescue from a 'bad' home, my second Ind question is normally why walk such a dangerous animal on such a weak leash lmao

spot on that mate deff , you said everything there :thumbs:

The girl that had this akita that bit me, had one of them extentable leads amazingly enough, agree, their way too weak for dogs like that, good post. :thumbs: