Would You Or Wouldn't You ??????

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has DB applied for an apprenticeship with you ?

I,m there father not there jailer, they are adults the same as me, will make there own decisions like me and mistakes like me, I would rather they were with a man that treated them right regardless of

I used to get death threats through PM!   Don't worry though the 101st Chairborne Division are strictly online activists!

Posted Images

A man is a man and a worker is a worker!

I really couldn't give two flying fuucks about the colour of a man's skin, who he fucks behind closed doors or who he prays to.

If he grafts (or she) and they don't expect anymore than anyone else in the company, then why the fook not? :blink:

• Like 5

Before I pose this question it's not a Muslim bashing question and goes for any religion that does the same ... my knowledge of religion is next to nothing so muslims are the only ones I know that do this .....

Now the question ....

If you had a business and by employing a devout Muslim who was the best at what he did in his field you could increase your profits 100 fold but obviously with that employment would come the need for the chap to pray 5 times a day would fast through Ramadan wouldn't tolerate pork products in the workplace etc etc etc would you employ him .........

that would depend on where the work was I would not employ one if I owned a sausage factory

Being devout he probably wouldn't want to work there?

They might be beef sausages.

but they could use pigs intestines for the skins there.

Before I pose this question it's not a Muslim bashing question and goes for any religion that does the same ... my knowledge of religion is next to nothing so muslims are the only ones I know that do this .....

Now the question ....

If you had a business and by employing a devout Muslim who was the best at what he did in his field you could increase your profits 100 fold but obviously with that employment would come the need for the chap to pray 5 times a day would fast through Ramadan wouldn't tolerate pork products in the workplace etc etc etc would you employ him .........

that would depend on where the work was I would not employ one if I owned a sausage factory

Being devout he probably wouldn't want to work there?

They might be beef sausages.

but they could use pigs intestines for the skins there.

Not in my factory.

Now the question ....

• Like 8

Now the question ....

Yeah, an bgd as an undergraduate.

• Like 1

100 fold profit yes I would hire him even though I hate the f***ears..... When it comes to making money I'm very greedy

It would mean I could get out of blighty a lot quicker

I even change my name to Muhammad

I always take on the best man for the job, as long as they can fit in well with the rest of the mob.

Fasting wouldn't bother me as long as it doesn't effect him doing the physical bits of the job.

Praying during the day - as already said, I've got employees that expect smoke breaks and an hour for lunch :blink:

No pork products in the building - tough shit, this is GB, if people want pork for lunch, they'll have pork for lunch. If you don't like it, f**k off somewhere else.

• Like 2

I work with a muzzle electrician, he,s sound does not mention his religion or what he has to do, so yes know problem I,ve said before religion is like having a dick, we all know who,s got one, but when they shove it in your face it's a problem, good and bad comes in all colours and creeds really, governments just like to create hatred and division it keeps the peasants under control, so yes I,d go a step further and have a bring a Muslim to work day or hug a muzzle day and see were it goes from there

• Like 4