Human Aggressive Russell

Ha yer too many billy big bollocks on here, and I prob think that the dog didn't even get thrown out the window, you can only look after the dogs you have yourself unfortunately

ok sausage ;)

Not getting in to an argument on a saturday night on the internet not my scene :laugh: You crack on though. :whistling:

That profile picture of yours. Did you take it ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all Who ever chucks a dog out a window for what ever reason wants a f***ing bullet in their head, 99.9% of the time how the dogs turn out is down to the f***ing retards that are so called dog

My Ma's got Staff with a drop of Russell, evil doesn't cover it! Know a lot of Russells over the years who would happily bite strangers and a few who would happily bite anyone. I think it adds charac

Cant for the life of me understand why anyone would tolerate a man biter,no matter how good a working dog......its a cull.

My Ma's got Staff with a drop of Russell, evil doesn't cover it! :laugh: Know a lot of Russells over the years who would happily bite strangers and a few who would happily bite anyone. I think it adds character :D

• Like 4

Cant for the life of me understand why anyone would tolerate a man biter,no matter how good a working dog......its a cull.

There's man biters and there's dogs that get so wound up they bite something moving out of ftustration. Big difference imo

• Like 1

There's man biters and there's dogs that get so wound up they bite something moving out of ftustration. Big difference imo

I agree,but its the same outcome eitherway.....pts

• Like 1

A man biter is a child biter. Accident waiting to happen unless it's a guard dog in a compound or a one man dog protecting a house if it's biting family then it should be put down.

• Like 4

As long as you know what the dogs like and take the necessary precautions I don't see the problem.

Obviously some folk won't want to deal with the added stress of keeping a dog that bites and that's fair enough but if you're sensible with how you manage things you can keep a "man biter" without ever putting anyone at risk of getting bit.

• Like 1

I'd hardley think the dog needs to be pts.he's a very friendly dog to my family.just hates strangers.I live on acreage and work him by myself and you know no ones going to pinch the other dogs out of the ute.It's become a sad world when we destroy anything dangerous to people(tigers,crocs etc) just don't go near them.I've got two pit cross bulldogs which i bred to guard that would deff have you should you threaten my family,and rightly so.I don't condone having insane vicious dogs.but surely our dogs are right in protecting their owners or property.

• Like 1

Good dogs are sometimes worth the agg and its not for you to understand, because it aint your dog.

If you know your dog, you don't let situations arise.

Also dogs like this rarely get nicked :yes:

• Like 2

Good dogs are sometimes worth the agg and its not for you to understand, because it aint your dog.

If you know your dog, you don't let situations arise.

Also dogs like this rarely get nicked :yes:

As long as its not my leg or one of my kids its chewing on....I wouldn't think many would want a biter gifted to them,let alone nick one lol

• Like 1