Human Aggressive Russell

I've got two working line russells from same people, the bitch is 2 1/2 and very sweet natured with people but very dog aggressive and a good little worker.The male pup I got is also coming on well as a worker,but considers strangers fair game and goes them with the same attitude as he has for rats and foxes.As there my first full on hunting terriers was wondering was this common in the breed.He is very friendly with the family,although very hypo at times.On the other hand he is very good with other dogs.He is 10 months.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all Who ever chucks a dog out a window for what ever reason wants a f***ing bullet in their head, 99.9% of the time how the dogs turn out is down to the f***ing retards that are so called dog

My Ma's got Staff with a drop of Russell, evil doesn't cover it! Know a lot of Russells over the years who would happily bite strangers and a few who would happily bite anyone. I think it adds charac

Cant for the life of me understand why anyone would tolerate a man biter,no matter how good a working dog......its a cull.

This thread made me laugh.... My mate had a russel years ago.....this terrier worked all quarry was mad as a box of frogs ....... Bye f**k it hated some people saw it clear a party one night, well it's sire was the most intelligent Russell iv ever saw worked the lot haha but he was the same nuts ..... It played football in the street ffs an if u went take the ball it would have your ankles .... Mali I'd rather have wee pele as a guard

• Like 3

the bedy in my avater was a cracking working dog but he hated all humans unless you were in the digging crew then you had to watchout you had to leave him to get on with it if you got in the way hed have you but i liked him and he was a good dog to me

I think all terriers have that side to them in some form, you wouldn't dare take my old dogs food from him he would have you or another dog in a second if you tried,doesn't like sharing! but fine towards people any other time.

a friend had a a little terrier that use yo bite everyone that went round to his flat (non working) horrible little f****r anyway it bit the wrong person one day and got chucked out a window 6 stories up poor little twat.

First of all Who ever chucks a dog out a window for what ever reason wants a f***ing bullet in their head, 99.9% of the time how the dogs turn out is down to the f***ing retards that are so called dog owners !

The bitch I have here is treated like one of the family never struck . Is as soft as shite with other dogs kids and women she just doesn't like strange men or teenage boys fair play to her she is a good judge in my book I'd never try to correct this behaviour as it's normally men are teenagers who steel dogs they would have a shock trying to grab her

Edited by leethedog

First of all Who ever chucks a dog out a window for what ever reason wants a f***ing bullet in their head, 99.9% of the time how the dogs turn out is down to the f***ing retards that are so called dog owners !

the guy himself should of been tossed out the same window! And no, most folks shouldn't even own a gold fish. WOW! can't believe this guy even shared that story with everone on here. Says something about him.

Ha yer too many billy big bollocks on here, and I prob think that the dog didn't even get thrown out the window, you can only look after the dogs you have yourself unfortunately

ok sausage ;)

Not getting in to an argument on a saturday night on the internet not my scene :laugh: You crack on though. :whistling:

the guy himself should of been tossed out the same window! And no, most folks shouldn't even own a gold fish. WOW! can't believe this guy even shared that story with everone on here. Says something about him.

does it?

I think the blokes a proper c**t for doing it, have a good night.