Accusing Other Mole Catchers, Of Being Deceiving ?

To be honest,...the Mole Catching game will never make a man rich.... :rolleyes:

There IS money to be made in the Pest Control business,.but you need to take good advice, from canny technicians,..men who know the score,, and who have a proven track record of success,...Consistency and longevity in the game,... is the target to aim for....

It is wasteful to throw good money, after bad... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For a mole trapper to lie,.. and say he has solved the problem,.caught what he has not caught,..removed a pest,(.one that will inevitably show its face),..is the action of an amatuer...In MY game,...y

What people charge is their business. But, to accuse other mole catchers of tactics such as planting dead moles is just not on. It is underhand and dirty.   Best thing mole catchers can do is boycot

I don't really give a damn what others do...that's business! You will always get people trying to be something different, something special. First people head to a gold rush to dig for gold, then a fa

I have just read http://www.countrymolecatcher.co.uk/country-mole-catcher-franchise/ and it makes me sad. There are going to be people that are going to go for this. They'll fall for all the bullshit in the add and when they are not getting the earnings they have been told she'll just buy the area franchise back off of them and sell it to another mug. I bet in the franchise contract it says you have to buy all traps and paraphernalia from her as well.

Why feel sad for someone who is stupid. If you feel that bad then take people under your wing and teach em lessons you paid for...in money, blood, sweat and tears

I have just read http://www.countrymolecatcher.co.uk/country-mole-catcher-franchise/ and it makes me sad. There are going to be people that are going to go for this. They'll fall for all the bullshit in the add and when they are not getting the earnings they have been told she'll just buy the area franchise back off of them and sell it to another mug. I bet in the franchise contract it says you have to buy all traps and paraphernalia from her as well.

Why feel sad for someone who is stupid. If you feel that bad then take people under your wing and teach em lessons you paid for...in money, blood, sweat and tears

I feel for them the same way as I would for any one that's being conned. Most people believe what they are told because they are good people and they think every one else is like them, that doesn't make some one stupid.

• Like 1

I feel for them the same way as I would for any one that's being conned. Most people believe what they are told because they are good people and they think every one else is like them, that doesn't make some one stupid.

Fair do's pal ?

I just had a look round her site. Its well put together, cant knock her there.It looks to me like she only has one franchisee mind.

As for averaging 37 hours a week........ aye, 74 hrs a week through winter, bugger all through summer. Someones in for a shock! Molecatching isnt for everyone, its that simple. Very few jobs in the nicer weather months and all hell and no notion in the winter. She forgets to mention trapping all day from first light to dusk and coming home so physically exhausted that you can hardly move yet you need to do it again in the morning, and again, and again, and again, or your hands being that cold you really could cry, and thats after only an hour of trapping. Or going out in the pissing wind and rain cos you still have five farms to trap and you know your gonna get another five farmers ringing you this week wanting you asap.

If she can guarantee me 3-4 domestic jobs every week all year through, turn up at someones house, set a few traps at £50 a mole, have a cup of tea and a gossip with the customer and move on Ill sign up tomorrow.

• Like 2

Any silly cnut can Talk the talk but few can walk the walk

its easy to talk pish on a phone to a customer but as said when your in a field its another story does she have any customer feed back ?.