I think Dido was asking if he would be allowed to fly, not if it's good or bad to get chicken pox. Airlines normally won't let you fly with it, but if it's reached the spotty stage, the doctor might well write a note that it's not infectious and all will be well at the airport. :thumbs:

Chicken pox is fook all you fannies

I had it and was fine with it apart from itching.. my kids the same. Hence the pox parties and letting them play.. sick kids don't want to play ;)

ok for kids, I got it in my 20`s, put me right on my arse, not pleasant if your older

• Like 2

Doctor said 90% sure it's pox, will know in 24hrs. I'm not to bothered, can easy re book and go in a couple of weeks.

My worst fear is him trying to play with other kids and parents pulling them away....he's nearly 4 now and it's his first holiday abroad so I want it right for him.

Chicken pox is fook all you fannies

I had it and was fine with it apart from itching.. my kids the same. Hence the pox parties and letting them play.. sick kids don't want to play ;)

ok for kids, I got it in my 20`s, put me right on my arse, not pleasant if your older

couldnt agree more. had it in my 30`s. still have scars now and by feck was it painful.

....jobs fooked! He's covered in em....just hope the insurance sorted, that may of been my job so it could go either way ?

Get him in a bath with Epsom salts , dry them out in no time and virasooth cream works far better than calamine lotion ..

• Like 1

Just re booked the holiday for august... our new flight times are crap and its cost an extra grand....plus £100 excess per person on the insurance. Ahhh well at least it's sorted, just hope insurance pays out or it will be an extra 3 grand.