Ok I know this isn't mum's net but thl knows everything!

We are due to fly to Majorca on Saturday but our three year old has a few spots, including a couple that look like blisters... chicken pox is everywhere at the minute. Is our holiday fcked?

Yea just say nothing. Its a good thing kids get it early on in life. Consider it you doing a service if other kids get it lol

when i was a kid i was sent round to another kids house to play with him. Thought it strange as i never ever played with him.All become clear later haha

• Like 3

I thought it was to late if the spots where out its past the contagious bit ? but they might no want him stuck in the aircraft with recycling air but feck them 3s a great age to catch stuff and get over it its harder when your older

A mate of mine children had it just before they were due to go on holiday he took them to the doctors had a note and got refunded all the holiday cost.

:thumbs: thats it, just tell the company , and get the refund back, get the child treated and it will be cleared up in 3.4 weeks , then re book to another place. lets face it it wont be nice time for the child in that state , i had it as kid and feckin mumps lol, both very unpleasant for a kid to have. :yes: get the child sorted here 1st , then have the hol , 3-4 weeks after , that what id do if it was my kid . :thumbs::yes:

Chicken pox is fook all you fannies ???

I had it and was fine with it apart from itching.. my kids the same. Hence the pox parties and letting them play.. sick kids don't want to play ;)