• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shut ya mouth gobshite..plenty of lads on here dug with me over the last 20 years and a lot of you know me well not one for bullshitters.for those who want to know I' still have the dogs.just been bu

well as you know from previous posts goat ive dug with many a good terrierman and never had a bad word said about me until you start opening ya fat gob I offer you an honest days out on permission whi

I totally agree, the hard part will always be finding lads willing to give the pup a correct education and chance to develop

I'm f****d if he has hold of me that's the end of me, hopefully he can do a good job on the beak and straighten it a bit ? Whitebuck, iv told you... I'm not struggling for digging...I also don't associate with peddlers. A day down with taz would do fuckall for me, I can do that here...I don't even know where the peddling f****r lives ?

well as you know from previous posts goat ive dug with many a good terrierman and never had a bad word said about me until you start opening ya fat gob I offer you an honest days out on permission which a lot of good lads would have jumped at the chance me included,you have shown your true worth in my eyes and that is very little.best thing for you to do is carry on with ya so called permo with ya poodle crosses and leave us terrierman to get on with our job without wannabes like ya self winding us up sorry but you had the offer and ya arse went not worth a carrot in my eyes

• Like 6

The honorable thing to do would to take the man up on his nice offer and put this to bed..

Hopefully my bitches will do the job if I go, can't see it though they have n.s blood in them...somewhere ?
you said it..?

I'll take two collars just in case. If 1 is struggling il chuck another 1 in...all about Teamwork