Just because they call themselves terrier men doesn't mean they've got the tools for the job, I don't usually help anyone local, it always bites you on the arse.

I've helped one young man with his yard, he's having plenty of sport and not at my expense, the way it should be

• Like 4

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shut ya mouth gobshite..plenty of lads on here dug with me over the last 20 years and a lot of you know me well not one for bullshitters.for those who want to know I' still have the dogs.just been bu

well as you know from previous posts goat ive dug with many a good terrierman and never had a bad word said about me until you start opening ya fat gob I offer you an honest days out on permission whi

I totally agree, the hard part will always be finding lads willing to give the pup a correct education and chance to develop

right goat ya spout ya fat mouth here is the offer for ya bring what so called dogs you have down here ill take you on game kept land on my permission then we will write up on here about the day out we will see who as the dogs offers there lets see if ya take it up,sure plenty a decent man would jump at this opportunity which many have over the years so bring ya self down and we will see if your talking shite

• Like 6

What has a little village in ireland got to do with it ? Goat you are a wanker of the highest order, whst an asshole

What have I told you about the gaps between letters and question marks...it's no need for it

If your at the Beaufort bicester etc il be there, if your from a little village in Ireland then fakkkk off ya gobshite

So are you gonna take taz up on his offer or what goat?

Would I feck. Why would I travel to him, I'm not that desperate for a dig...iv enough to get on with myself...plus, I steer away from the peddlers ?

I'm not struggling for digging ya thick feck, it's nice to have invites..iv been on a few, to some very nice places in the UK where some people would dream to go to, why the feck would I wanna go to taz. Katchum, only my terriers reverse...I don't.....?

• Like 1