Nebraska Coyote Hound

That bear running through the corn fields Dan would have most men shitting in their pants, but f**k me you wouldnt forget that in a hurry, now sign me up haha, the range of game you lot have over there means you can hunt most of the year. The wolverine sounds like a formidable animal tough as old boots as they say and your pal was right about the otter I accidentally came across one with my black dog in february and hes only just healed up. Its the pig hunting that I would target mostly if I had the opportunity them wild boars can handle themselves. I think your Duce would do the job.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's one from the other Dan.   Here's my biggest male. Duce is 28" (71.12 cm) @ 100# (45.35 kg.). He moves and bounces around like a dang terrier. He's got a good turn on him for a big brute.

Not many people take video of encounters with bears. We still have to be somewhat careful of public opinion. The lessons learned from watching the UK loose so much in the way of dogging critters was

This was the Stitch dog that Andy Rocks gave me. I could never thank him enough for that. What a dog! Taught me what to look for in a good one.

Posted Images

That bear running through the corn fields Dan would have most men shitting in their pants, but f**k me you wouldnt forget that in a hurry, now sign me up haha, the range of game you lot have over there means you can hunt most of the year. The wolverine sounds like a formidable animal tough as old boots as they say and your pal was right about the otter I accidentally came across one with my black dog in february and hes only just healed up. Its the pig hunting that I would target mostly if I had the opportunity them wild boars can handle themselves. I think your Duce would do the job.

That's why I carry a pack of baby-wipes in the truck. ;) You can easily hunt all year. Everyone underestimates otter until their dogs actually catch one. I used to live on a hunting club on the Western side of WI and there was a spot on a road that the otters crossed very regularly. I've had a lot of young dogs run their guts out trying to catch them before they got across and into the river. I've never had a young terrier catch one and I was only to glad they didn't.

Don't know much about this subject..but from what I've just seen on that video... I would have to say that those 3 dogs are Fekking useless.

If Coyote was my quarry and those dogs were my team... I would buy a gun. . . I don't see anything I would call sport in that video. All I see is cruelty and suffering in a long drawn out torturous spectacle.

Each to there own, but it should be one dog one quarry no ifs or buts, if the dog cant do it on its own it shouldnt be doing it at all. Great camera action.

just playing devils advocate mate do you think the same when it comes to fox hunting?

As I said each to there own, but if a dog is bred to do a certain job it should do said job whether it be digging lamping bushing or foxhunting. The dogs in the vid are big and strong enough to do that job on there own in my opinion.

• Like 1

As I said each to there own, but if a dog is bred to do a certain job it should do said job whether it be digging lamping bushing or foxhunting. The dogs in the vid are big and strong enough to do that job on there own in my opinion.

one ingredient lacking though (heart ) , as vin said them dogs lack it , lets hope there better dogs at that job , than them . :yes: