World Strongest Man 2017(Don`t Read If You Want To Watch It On Tv At Christmas)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a result out in Botswana. A new World Strongest Man as of today.   1st Eddie Hall (England)   2nd Thor Bjornsson (Iceland)   3rd Brian Shaw (USA)   He said he`d do it and he did.  

Amen! Not all PED's are illegal. It's down to what works!   If you think that PED's aren't rife in professional sports you're seriously out of the loop! What the British public doesn't know is wh

Bill Werbenick used to take 18 pints and 2 whiskeys to steady his nerves, much more of a feat of endurance in itself than popping a pill or two.

I read his story in the paper last week,geez that big fecker put the time and effort in,even as a swimmer.

Yes you`re right.He`s put some muscle on consistently over the last few years to achieve his goal.He`s gone from 21st at 21 years old to 29st presently at 29 years old.

He`s saying that he`s now retired from the World Strongest Man competition. Fair play he`s won the World Strongest Man and holds the world record deadlift(500kg).

He also got the world record axle press at 216kg this year aswell

He`s saying that he`s now retired from the World Strongest Man competition. Fair play he`s won the World Strongest Man and holds the world record deadlift(500kg).

He also got the world record axle press at 216kg this year aswell

Yes you`re right.

don't mean nothing to me then.just who can do the most drugs.not exactly glory to me.

It's the only way anyone could compete in these events, all or nothing with these fellas, but they've got to know what they're doing, diet, training, rest, and whatever they're using the knowledge and commitment required to get to the top must be immense

is it all natural.?

About as natural as a woman with a cock!

Regardless it's some achievement, not like the rest are all natural is it? You've got to be enhanced to be at that level!

don't mean nothing to me then.just who can do the most drugs.not exactly glory to me.

The fact that you thought they could even be anywhere near that level and be natural shows how litter you know about it! I doubt they're worried what you think.

• Like 3

is it all natural.?

About as natural as a woman with a cock!

Regardless it's some achievement, not like the rest are all natural is it? You've got to be enhanced to be at that level!

not if everybody stopped doing steriods/drugs.then you would really see who the strongest man is.