Show Us Your White Dog's

9 hours ago, stop.end said:

I wasn't laughing I was chuckling son ?. My options for a top class white stud dog is like a roundabout dont you get your thong twisted about that.

seems now a days if youve a thumb you can sure as fcuk make up whatever you want I see,  and as for you being a clown..

so am I for answering you but im on the toilet having what you talk... so ill give you a fact or 2 as ive had a vindaloo..

whoever you think may know me, they maybe from Derry or surrounding is telling you some funk lol...

hmm my circle is tighter than your ring so I guarantee you dont know a single man who will know me personally.. as in hunts or socialize with me.  FACT.

I didn't own the black dog lol??more oul made up shite.. hmm well who did then..that terrier was raised in my yard from 9 weeks old was gifted to me for free by a younger terrier man, that ive been digging with for 15 years... FACT.

He had been dug in quite a few counties and across the water and always held his own...FACT.

and was dug dead at 2.6M in Co. Donegal in hard quarry ground...

sounding and working well until 0.8 .. no more sounding so thought he had to dance the last... broke through he was luke warm.. quarry 2 inches in front of him.. FACT. 

lol plenty of good digging men come on this site know me in person just flicking over it not posting, unless to call out peddlers or pretenders.. and that includes me if I was one. FACT.

so why would I tell lies over free pups ya bozo... only pretenders try and call me out on this site son.. I drive the country to drop terriers and keep terrier work legal so pretenders like you can to... I don't care what you keep..or  who line there from, or who you do or dont know.. thats your business... 

Your knowledge on terrier work from what you post on her, beside your shite banter or terriers that are dead has NO interest to me nor do you...

So lets just stop pretending you know me and if you do know me approach me when you see me.. and ask anything you want to know.... ?

sound like max banging on about Sunderland fc?FACT

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, stop.end said:

I wasn't laughing I was chuckling son ?. My options for a top class white stud dog is like a roundabout dont you get your thong twisted about that.

seems now a days if youve a thumb you can sure as fcuk make up whatever you want I see,  and as for you being a clown..

so am I for answering you but im on the toilet having what you talk... so ill give you a fact or 2 as ive had a vindaloo..

whoever you think may know me, they maybe from Derry or surrounding is telling you some funk lol...

hmm my circle is tighter than your ring so I guarantee you dont know a single man who will know me personally.. as in hunts or socialize with me.  FACT.

I didn't own the black dog lol??more oul made up shite.. hmm well who did then..that terrier was raised in my yard from 9 weeks old was gifted to me for free by a younger terrier man, that ive been digging with for 15 years... FACT.

He had been dug in quite a few counties and across the water and always held his own...FACT.

sounding and working well until 0.8 .. no more sounding so thought he had to dance the last... broke through he was luke warm.. quarry 2 inches in front of him.. FACT. 

lol plenty of good digging men come on this site know me in person just flicking over it not posting, unless to call out peddlers or pretenders.. and that includes me if I was one. FACT.

so why would I tell lies over free pups ya bozo... only pretenders try and call me out on this site son.. I drive the country to drop terriers and keep terrier work legal so pretenders like you can to... I don't care what you keep..or  who line there from, or who you do or dont know.. thats your business... 

Your knowledge on terrier work from what you post on her, beside your shite banter or terriers that are dead has NO interest to me nor do you...

So lets just stop pretending you know me and if you do know me approach me when you see me.. and ask anything you want to know.... ?

You bred your bitch to a black dog because your access to a TOP CLASS WHITE STUD DOG was denied because your a cock 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
21 hours ago, stop.end said:

That was a long winded load of self righteous bollox. FACT. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, andy26 said:

My hopefull for this season showed good interest at the backend of last season so fingers crossed 

If it was any longer it would be late ??. All joking aside u don’t see much of that type about now ?

3 hours ago, shaneg said:

If it was any longer it would be late ??. All joking aside u don’t see much of that type about now ?

His sires even longer they'll defantanty not be winning any shows anytime soon?

On 30/05/2019 at 04:05, dogmandont said:

That was a long winded load of self righteous bollox. FACT. 

Stop end at his best what a load of white its only a few months back he done most of his digging to some show bred lakies that he let on to know all about same as the men in the pic He's a f***ing clown 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5