Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18 November 2019 at 19:23, Black neck said:

Could u elaborate or would you get chucked out the Mason's I would of shite mesen

Nothing out the ordinary Bn just very surprised when it read 36m then when I looked around and seen what was 36m away I thought oh shit, we were lucky to get her where we did.

• Like 1

Well I walked in a small circle and it kept saying 36m then when I put the box on the ground it said 21m that's when my heart sank, I'd never dug the place before and my first thought was she dropped into cavern. I'm always wary when a spot has never been dug before.

25 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Well I walked in a small circle and it kept saying 36m then when I put the box on the ground it said 21m that's when my heart sank, I'd never dug the place before and my first thought was she dropped into cavern. I'm always wary when a spot has never been dug before.

What depth was it Apache? Just being nosy

47 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Ur right there mate! I wouldn’t fancy getting under 1 of the big trees or that wall! 

Your dead right lad that stone building on the left looked scary, I'll save that place for when your down next. I'm not going back there on my own. ?

16 months old Sunday,  well socialized, obedient.....ish for young terriers..lol very keen and confident, great noses and good size.. black and white bitch started Sunday past, and black dog today... Sunday all white bitch will be collared up and took to a penalty kick ive been keeping... but ive a feeling she just not mentally ready just yet.. but absolutely no harm done if she doesn't do anything...slow but steady for them yet.

IMG_20190926_201021.jpg

• Like 17