Be over 20 years ago if toby was the sire 

That’s wat I sad lol nearer 30 years  I know  but over 20 👍

Edited by green lurchers

On 24/06/2019 at 13:02, donnyc said:

Be over 20 years ago if toby was the sire 

079A6279-20DB-4831-9056-AAD5379AE965.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

👍 some belters on here hopefully someday soon I will own a decent Russell again 

On 27/06/2019 at 08:20, green lurchers said:

That’s wat I sad lol nearer 30 years  I know  but over 20 👍

Bull Russel then 

• Haha 1

On 29/06/2019 at 13:01, donnyc said:

Bull Russel then 

Tis a white dog that shifted more than enough in his day to make him Ronnie s star player when mopping up   Nearly 30 yr back  👍 Stood. At 13 and his litter bro wer 12    Was Toby the sire the show dog ?    That bob bought in   And not close related to his old stock and was a bull x  ? Lol  I mean Toby was good but my lad left him in the shade  bob lived near me at davey down before his move to wales 👍

Edited by green lurchers

11 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Tis a white dog that shifted more than enough in his day to make him Ronnie s star player when mopping up   Nearly 30 yr back  👍 Stood. At 13 and his litter bro wer 12    Was Toby the sire the show dog ?    That bob bought in   And not close related to his old stock and was a bull x  ? Lol  I mean Toby was good but my lad left him in the shade  bob lived near me at davey down before his move to wales 👍

You said Toby was the sire Bob bred Toby he was bull blooded  so I reckon it’s bull x Russel  if it’s the Ronny I knew he was always up mine @ 40 plus years ago. I spoke to Bob shortly before he passed and he said (I wish I had listened to you way back when you used to moan at me for mixing blood). 

• Like 1

On 01/07/2019 at 07:45, donnyc said:

You said Toby was the sire Bob bred Toby he was bull blooded  so I reckon it’s bull x Russel  if it’s the Ronny I knew he was always up mine @ 40 plus years ago. I spoke to Bob shortly before he passed and he said (I wish I had listened to you way back when you used to moan at me for mixing blood). 

Every one had a terrier called Toby , bob had more than one i had one ron had one plenty had Toby’s   I seen enough bull Russell’s  I tell my lad he was a bull Russell job done 👍 best dog bob had he bought in well that’s wat he told me 

4005B7E3-1DCE-493B-B50F-51C3CB12BB57.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

Toby was smooth coated all white with a red head , be late 70s , I’ll speak to lynn as she has pics dates etc 

On 29/05/2019 at 11:27, steeltoecapboot said:

You bred your bitch to a black dog because your access to a TOP CLASS WHITE STUD DOG was denied because your a cock 

Epic 🤗🤗

• Haha 1