Jump to content
WEDGEY

Show Us Your White Dog's

Recommended Posts


Sorry about the claret but i ain't washing a head shot fox :laugh:, the russell on the left who accounted for this fella is totaly blind but can still do a shift...

IMG_20190127_131308009.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

One of kg ,s I snapped few yrs back 😘 

6F3DCD5D-FC46-4588-A241-15FE296FCCE9.jpeg

Didn’t know you were into show pony’s 🐶

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Didn’t know you were into show pony’s 🐶

lol I nothing of the dog and his dance only that he’s a great  uncle of my dog that danced the night away x

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I will add the show was I chance to meet and catch up

with a few 70,s old boys that used shovels aplenty back in the pre tinto net  day 🍺

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I will add the show was I chance to meet and catch up

with a few 70,s old boys that used shovels aplenty back in the pre tinto net  day 🍺

Is kg still at the dogs 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Is kg still at the dogs 

 

16 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Is kg still at the dogs 

Fkd if I know  I keep Whippets now And everyone knows they  can’t do much 🍺

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

 

Fkd if I know  I keep Whippets now And everyone knows they  can’t do much 🍺 but if he could work half as good as my old lad he be plenty worth keeping 

 

8DF7D140-AD09-456C-9D84-C0B8BDCEEBC4.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Now that is a nice Russell!

Undoubtable a very fine looking terrier. But is  it a Russell? A petty comment I suppose but I've been incapacitated with and old back problem for over a week and bored with reading the Bedlington Stud Dog Yorkshire thread.   

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Undoubtable a very fine looking terrier. But is  it a Russell? A petty comment I suppose but I've been incapacitated with and old back problem for over a week and bored with reading the Bedlington Stud Dog Yorkshire thread.   

The thread is white dog  and I’m guessing it’s a Whitey lol 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

The thread is white dog  and I’m guessing it’s a Whitey lol 😂 

Yes and yes.  And it is a cracking looking dog. Thanks for sharing the pics.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/02/2019 at 16:53, Mixedgrill said:

Is kg still at the dogs 

Not worked any for years not a well man now 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, donnyc said:

Not worked any for years not a well man now 

he`d be getting on a bit now ..

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×