Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, stop.end said:

Yyy

I think you're talking about tail docking, I used to dock my terrier pups years ago also pig dogs were usually docked. I think it's a law brought out by fckwit animal rights who have no knowledge of dogs and their welfare. It's not worth it now here if you have to see a vet, I think they have to report docking.

18 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I think you're talking about tail docking, I used to dock my terrier pups years ago also pig dogs were usually docked. I think it's a law brought out by fckwit animal rights who have no knowledge of dogs and their welfare. It's not worth it now here if you have to see a vet, I think they have to report docking.

every dock I've ever seen done by a vet on a working terrier has been a short f***ing  stump?...not been asked yet for proof when I've taken pups I've bred to a vet...you can get the paperwork for anything...if you know the right folks??

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, TonyT said:

Very nice terriers TT ?

the bitch is my type of dog

pup looks grand

ATB Tony

She's patterdale x Lakeland/parson  I think.(must be where the white came from). Not mine,I bred the father of them.(Glen x apbt/plummer)_old dog now -has a lot of work done

• 2 weeks later...