Show Us Your White Dog's

On 30/09/2022 at 08:41, Daniel cain said:

impressed with this little bitch,hell of a nose and will squeeze in anywhere to get to a rat...fingers crossed she shows the same enthusiasm for bigger stuff,the Plummer is the same too?DSC_3068.JPG.dee27d0148dcc9a3bfe594f02e0c7dac.JPG

Good head on that bitch DC, just how I like em, atb pal

• Like 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15/09/2022 at 16:45, big sid said:

dan their is no way you have enough time to do that russell pup justice what with all the work your doing and extra burden of keeping all the corkers on here in line, so i'll take it off your hand just pm me the post code and i'll have a mate collect it.

if your serious message me and you can come collect that little Russell bitch,no charge,just a good working  home wanted ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Netmaker said:

belters

thank you mate....if I'm honest they are no trouble to have around the house or out and about,you don't need eyes in your arse like you do with the black dogs...but the one thing does my nut in ....is the f***ing noise they make, there's no getting in or out the house without them singing like hounds??goes through me at times lol, noisiest dogs I've ever  owned ?

• Haha 2