Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sid g said:

you still got the plummer mate ?

Yes Dave....that thing is Ferel too,very short fuse with strange dogs?

Started to show an interest ,been to a few spots, she's gone in,had a look around,back out, nothing home...try her properly around Xmas time,keep her on the rats till then?DSC_1855.JPG.db0c1f1e342a908dd37d7d5374d904ee.JPGDSC_1742.JPG.2320c762059643c0ce989d3041f83955.JPG

• Like 9
58 minutes ago, sid g said:

i miss having a terrier or 2 about the place lurcher keeps us busy enough -- like my hols to much these days -- same with the racing pigeons love to get back at it , 

I'm happy having the weekends away in the motorhome,can take a dog or 2,nothing to fly home in the car and feed/swap them over?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Would show well. Just a joke, this is working dog forum, but has good confirmation and definitely seems to have "presence". 

5 months old,I'm sure my young daughter will want to  parade her round the local show in a few weeks??

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

5 months old,I'm sure my young daughter will want to  parade her round the local show in a few weeks??

I meant conformation not confirmation, bloody thing wont let me edit. Anyway, hope the bairn does well with the pup ?

On 13/05/2022 at 04:11, Daniel cain said:

Starting to take shape this pup?1417541509_DSC_20273.JPG.e52fee8276f046b18ae565f09a23d1f7.JPG

Nice pup DC, the way you describe it sounds like my Russell bitch I had, climb anything, escape artist, balancing on small edges. She grew into a great hunter and game as they come, even my Am bulldog gave her a wide berth. She also was gentle with kids and people in general.

IMG_0044 (2).JPG

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

A nice old fashion type of Russell. Good to see they still exist.

Looks grand to me 

not too short coupled as some of the show 

white lakey type are ….. I agree nice Russell ?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, TonyT said:

Looks grand to me 

not too short coupled as some of the show 

white lakey type are ….. I agree nice Russell ?

I came across a similar type recently being walked by an elderly couple. A dog I would estimate at 12" 14/16 lb, very Sealyham/Russell in appearance. Turns out it was a KC Jack Russell and they paid £1600 for it. It was a nice terrier, but not £1600 nice.