Show Us Your White Dog's

On 05/12/2021 at 19:07, Daniel cain said:

DSC_1025.JPG.9cf5618600c8d6b8acde856d65a0ba8e.JPGDSC_1026.JPG.0f404c669ddf1cc6df605b0ab7080620.JPG

I’d be interested to see how she turns out DC.

im not a fan of plummers , but like Russell’s 

so I’ve nothing to base my argument on.

must be the name ?.

cracking little dog that mate.

ATB Tony

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TonyT said:

I’d be interested to see how she turns out DC.

im not a fan of plummers , but like Russell’s 

so I’ve nothing to base my argument on.

must be the name ?.

cracking little dog that mate.

ATB Tony

She's very switched on for such a young dog T,learns and listens quick.. definitely a difference to other types I've had in the past..

They are vocal (this one is?)when it sees you,has to be sat at my feet or following me around,but not needy/clingy,don't use a lead unless crossing main roads... easiest dog I've had to break to ferrets,the other little Russell pup I got is following foot too,so fingers crossed I got something to give me some sport ??

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

She's very switched on for such a young dog T,learns and listens quick.. definitely a difference to other types I've had in the past..

They are vocal (this one is?)when it sees you,has to be sat at my feet or following me around,but not needy/clingy,don't use a lead unless crossing main roads... easiest dog I've had to break to ferrets,the other little Russell pup I got is following foot too,so fingers crossed I got something to give me some sport ??

Yer wee Russell a peach dc all the best with them both 

• Like 1

Nicholas Snow, a friend of the Parson Jack Russell hunted with a pack known as The Stars of the West. In 1889 the Hon J.L. Bathurst, took over the hounds and they were renamed the Exmoor Foxhounds. Arthur Heinemann another friend of Nicholas Snow, would further the Terriers by working them with the pack and at one time call them Porlock Terriers after his Village just down the road from Oare Manor. Here are the Exmoor Foxhounds in Porlock in 1910. The Terrier on the right seems to be one the Parson would approve of, good in leg and coat to run with the hounds.

1F5274E8-19EC-44B4-8423-235971E1AD21.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1