Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of photographs from mid 1980's, at Braes O' Derwent hunt show I think. Topography doesn't look right as kennels are on top of a hill but for some reason that's where I think it was.

The slightly short docked terrier in the middle was mine. Very well bred. The lines that at the time were being exported around the world and most notably to USA. The lines that were the foundation stock of the KC Parson Jack Russell that was later changed to Parson Russell. Bred for work not show though. 

My bubble was burst one day when bothering a man who had seen, done and dug everything, who was instrumental in me getting a proper Russell, who told me... "there's all sorts in them son" ? 

001.jpg

002.jpg

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Young dog 20 months old and his mother 9 years old just past in July..

Young dog has one dig over him about 8 weeks ago, walked him along a place where I honestly thought was empty so I let him off the lead as it looked dead as ceaser he has never been pegged out or shown a stop.. just been allowed to be a pup and practice his art with older dogs.. Young dog dropped and showed about 3 minutes later..so I went to call him and he was gone again... me and a mate who hadn't spoken in about 5 years was with me.. and we were just saying he a big pup probably just curious... about 2 minutes later... I heard the  strike...40 minutes later I was breaking through to him like he had done it 100 times before...roll on October.

IMG20210923191339.jpg

• Like 17
  • 2 weeks later...