Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not my white dogs, they would have been bred around 140 years ago. Images borrowed from R B Lee's Fox Terrier, 1889. Available as a free download from IWTF site for anyone interested. At the time the drawings were done I think the breed was on the cusp in transition from a working terrier to useless show dog. According to the author these types were still being used on fox, badger and otter. Not too dissimilar to some of the Russell types that we still have.

FT 1.jpg

FT 2.jpg

Scan_20210214 (2).jpg

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

My two here now , old bitch is a mates on loan as one mine died in his kennel a while ago and young bitch is from a mate , think she’s gone be a serious little terrier proper attitude for work but both great around the house and my 1 year old daughter , my last terriers though it’s been hell of a ride 

8C6979BB-40E5-40A1-9C44-8FD0EAADF55C.jpeg

EC7FA4B3-46E6-47CA-A305-3223968E2BCC.jpeg

• Like 11
3 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

My two here now , old bitch is a mates on loan as one mine died in his kennel a while ago and young bitch is from a mate , think she’s gone be a serious little terrier proper attitude for work but both great around the house and my 1 year old daughter , my last terriers though it’s been hell of a ride 

8C6979BB-40E5-40A1-9C44-8FD0EAADF55C.jpeg

EC7FA4B3-46E6-47CA-A305-3223968E2BCC.jpeg

Probably not a correct comment on a working dog forum but the white with symmetrical black ears is a bonny looking terrier. 

• Like 1