Show Us Your White Dog's

I personally don't think that photo does anyone any credit or favours. I'm sure the dog's in fine fettle but the first thing that strikes anyone, especially the uninitiated, is how uncomfortable the dog looks. It's just conveying the wrong message.

That said, I'm sure that dog is the happiest thing, living the life it does, probably won't sit still for a natural photo so needs tying down for one. It's probably just a cultural thing and I hope Terriero doesn't take it to heart and continues to post more, particularly of his hunting in the field. :thumbs:

• Like 4

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 19/09/2020 at 22:39, Elchapo said:

Don’t think  anyone is saying that the dog is scared  up and il treated , but there more concerned that this picture has been taken from some animal rights people as it looks like a picture of a dog you’d find been left in a home on its own for days ( because of the mess it’s made rippin something up ) 

me personally I think the picture of the dog isn’t that bad just  usual scared pic of a dog having its head lifted for a picture ,  the house on the other hand , well get black necks yard brush and have sweep up 

He be lucky my line of brushes are gifted amongst a very tight circle of dedicated brush men no money changes hands way it should be

Nice type terriero he looks as fit as a fiddle reminds me of an old mans dogs that we used to dig they where never kenneled they just had the freedom.of the garden and did as they pleased but where the fittest terriers I ever layed eyes on  "OK" he ain't going to win anything in the show ring but who cares . As for the S.P.C.A they can alter any image now with any photoshop software all the best look forward to more post. Maybe not tie him up next time try get him in a better light. 

• Like 2
El 20/9/2020 a las 13:45, eastcoast dijo:

El 19/9/2020 a las 13:32, Apache ... dijo:

thank you, I with the reaction with this photo I do not think I can put more photos of hunting of Uruguay with dogs of preza, such as the hunting of the boar ,Ami I like to show what are capable mixed dogs if breed that leave life fighting with a boar, as they are after the fight, the part that does not look but exists and is real ,not that of dogs a week of a fight already heals their wounds and cleanses from mud, I do not criticize the one who is against my principles for photos and videos for being strong and shocking, I am of the old school, of the stories of England of the 1800s and 1900s terrier hunts and peels the bull dogs the bull dog x terrier ,I was growing up reading books with those beautiful timebooks of brave dogs like the bedglintons who were fighting other bedglinton running races hunted fox badger and you are, the most versatile terrier, history of dogs against bull bears and tiger monkeys, dogs against dogs, very strong story for the sencibilized of many today, what you see today is a lot of glamour and beauty marqueting and not , I'll try to just tell story and not show 
strong images for many here in the group that is graphic violence widget de cita en bloque

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Terriero said:

thank you, I with the reaction with this photo I do not think I can put more photos of hunting of Uruguay with dogs of preza, such as the hunting of the boar ,Ami I like to show what are capable mixed dogs if breed that leave life fighting with a boar, as they are after the fight, the part that does not look but exists and is real ,not that of dogs a week of a fight already heals their wounds and cleanses from mud, I do not criticize the one who is against my principles for photos and videos for being strong and shocking, I am of the old school, of the stories of England of the 1800s and 1900s terrier hunts and peels the bull dogs the bull dog x terrier ,I was growing up reading books with those beautiful timebooks of brave dogs like the bedglintons who were fighting other bedglinton running races hunted fox badger and you are, the most versatile terrier, history of dogs against bull bears and tiger monkeys, dogs against dogs, very strong story for the sencibilized of many today, what you see today is a lot of glamour and beauty marqueting and not , I'll try to just tell story and not show 
strong images for many here in the group that is graphic violence widget de cita en bloque

nadie se ofende al ver fotos de su perro trabajando jabalí y fotos de su perro con cortes de trabajo, la gente está diciendo cosas malas porque el perro se ve asustado y parece que ha estado viviendo en muy malas condiciones debido al desorden en el piso, pero diferentes personas viven de diferentes maneras
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

they're used to seeing buts in armchairs or in neat, swept houses, the photo was taken in the shed where rest just to recover from the wounds, the same broke rags and polyphon to lie down to sleep, in my country dogs sleep anywhere they choose eyos, they are loose, it can be an old car abandoned in the broken seats But they are all chases of something according to the prejudices and culture that live, I do not see anything wrong with the photo that is all messy the floor and without sweeping, the important thing that the dog chooses the best place to be comfortable without being disturbed, if so and no administrator forbids me I will put some videos and photos ,not only mine but those that can be seen on the social networks of my country

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

nadie se ofende al ver fotos de su perro trabajando jabalí y fotos de su perro con cortes de trabajo, la gente está diciendo cosas malas porque el perro se ve asustado y parece que ha estado viviendo en muy malas condiciones debido al desorden en el piso, pero diferentes personas viven de diferentes maneras

Soup djour monamie as the French say Rodney 

• Haha 1