Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t think  anyone is saying that the dog is scared  up and il treated , but there more concerned that this picture has been taken from some animal rights people as it looks like a picture of a dog you’d find been left in a home on its own for days ( because of the mess it’s made rippin something up ) 

me personally I think the picture of the dog isn’t that bad just  usual scared pic of a dog having its head lifted for a picture ,  the house on the other hand , well get black necks yard brush and have sweep up 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Terriero said:

if an American otter, with a dog just left over to kill an otter, I go out with as many dogs as possible every time I go hunting, the otter is usually in its burrows and the dog doesn't always arrive if it's small in size 

Nice to see you working some of the breeds that people think are ruined by show breeding forever,I had a cairn terrier and it was a very game little worker and tough as nails.With your white dog I thought it had whippet with the tail carriage plus you could see the English bull in it.

• Like 2
On 19/09/2020 at 05:12, Terriero said:

IMG_20200917_220126.jpg.32e5fd61394fed035ceecbaf123caa1e.jpgIMG_20200917_220135.jpg.3e13d1a0e7cf40849c2e77c7eac5a59a.jpgterrier Carolino 

That's an interesting looking dog. I would have said EBT influence and seen later post with it's breeding listed. Has the look of the mythical Old English White terrier about it. Regarding the condition of the animal I can see where others are coming from but he does not look damaged or undernourished, just a bit scruffy  and feeling sorry for himself ? . Another photograph on another day would look fine I'm sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Es un perro de aspecto interesante. Habría dicho influencia de EBT y visto una publicación posterior con su reproducción en la lista. Tiene el aspecto del mítico Old English White Terrier. En cuanto a la condición del animal, puedo ver de dónde vienen los demás, pero no se ve dañado ni desnutrido, solo un poco desaliñado y con lástima de sí mismo ? . Otra fotografía en otro día se vería bien, estoy seguro.

that's what I dreamed of,(the old English white terrier ????buen eye as had), that's what I wanted to show, then I'll put better pictures, this week I'll go hunting with eeys and I'll put pictures, it's a very shy dog and he's not used to being tied up, but he's a very happy and free dog, but some will understand it and some won't, social media has. that, many dress tip of the same image gives different chases 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Terriero said:

that's what I dreamed of,(the old English white terrier ????buen eye as had), that's what I wanted to show, then I'll put better pictures, this week I'll go hunting with eeys and I'll put pictures, it's a very shy dog and he's not used to being tied up, but he's a very happy and free dog, but some will understand it and some won't, social media has. that, many dress tip of the same image gives different chases 

There is a way of cleaning white dogs with out needing to bath them. Just give them a good rub down with your hands. All the crap comes off them and onto the hands. Keep washing the hands. You end up with a sparkling white dog.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

That's an interesting looking dog. I would have said EBT influence and seen later post with it's breeding listed. Has the look of the mythical Old English White terrier about it. Regarding the condition of the animal I can see where others are coming from but he does not look damaged or undernourished, just a bit scruffy  and feeling sorry for himself ? . Another photograph on another day would look fine I'm sure.

was going to say the exact same thing

13 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Nice to see you working some of the breeds that people think are ruined by show breeding forever,I had a cairn terrier and it was a very game little worker and tough as nails.With your white dog I thought it had whippet with the tail carriage plus you could see the English bull in it.

I went to a little hunt terrier show years ago in north of England and the small turn out of Jack Russells was of the best quality. All working dogs. The last class was for entered terriers and an immaculately dressed elderly lady entered the ring. She was dressed head to toe in tweed. Like a character from an Ealing comedy that would be played by Margret Rutherford. She had a black Scottish Terrier. A modern KC type. We stood and watched and made derogatory comments questioning the old lady's sanity or understanding of what an entered terrier was. Later on in the pub it was explained that the Scottie dog regularly went out with the hunt and on many occasions had proved itself more than eligible to shown in the "entered" class.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, eastcoast said:

I went to a little hunt terrier show years ago in north of England and the small turn out of Jack Russells was of the best quality. All working dogs. The last class was for entered terriers and an immaculately dressed elderly lady entered the ring. She was dressed head to toe in tweed. Like a character from an Ealing comedy that would be played by Margret Rutherford. She had a black Scottish Terrier. A modern KC type. We stood and watched and made derogatory comments questioning the old lady's sanity or understanding of what an entered terrier was. Later on in the pub it was explained that the Scottie dog regularly went out with the hunt and on many occasions had proved itself more than eligible to shown in the "entered" class.

As I've said on here before it would be great to see people resurrect the old terrier breeds as hunting dogs but most hunters want the best dog atm for bragging rights and are more worried about keeping up with the Joneses.The young pig hunters over here are the worst.

• Like 1