Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

They are both young dogs, accidental mating, lads having them know the score,they will be getting used for a bit of ratting, bushing  for the lurchers and the catty, odd dig, grand parents both sides were flat out digging dogs?

Will make £100 on the whole litter to cover the cost of docking and feeding, can't be fairer than that, going to tidy lads?sketch-1514048530810.png.a24bba80a9d213bbe09d171e1eee54fd.png

Grandparents.... 

I’m lining my little bitch and I’ll be doing the same mate ?

just want one for myself 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

They are both young dogs, accidental mating, lads having them know the score,they will be getting used for a bit of ratting, bushing  for the lurchers and the catty, odd dig, grand parents both sides were flat out digging dogs?

Will make £100 on the whole litter to cover the cost of docking and feeding, can't be fairer than that, going to tidy lads?sketch-1514048530810.png.a24bba80a9d213bbe09d171e1eee54fd.png

Grandparents.... 

White dog is a cracker

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Grandparents.... 

Refreshing honesty. The mating may have been accidental but how many bred are the product of terriers that have truly been tested and of 100% known breeding. Some may well be and I respect those who have the dedication to do so, but most are not and probably never were.  Ratting and rabbiting and the odd trip to ground (if the dogs are lucky) being more the rule rather than the exception and always has been.

• Like 1