Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

No good for digging unfortunately, the bitch will do 5 mins, the dog won't kill anything bigger than a rat. 

Have had a few of them in my time... ah well they look strong types to...  

21 hours ago, stop.end said:

Have had a few of them in my time... ah well they look strong types to...  

Just how it is sometimes... Shame as the rest of the litter the dog was from are flying, the bitch is hunt bred... But only good for 5 mins.... Gives the runner some sport with the odd bolt.... Don't have a garenteed digging dog at the moment.... I won't be using  my old bitch, her eyes have gone.... I've no doubt she would do a full shift still, I can't do it too her, watch her get smashed up and maybe lose her for good, I must be growing soft?

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just how it is sometimes... Shame as the rest of the litter the dog was from are flying, the bitch is hunt bred... But only good for 5 mins.... Gives the runner some sport with the odd bolt.... Don't have a garenteed digging dog at the moment.... I won't be using  my old bitch, her eyes have gone.... I've no doubt she would do a full shift still, I can't do it too her, watch her get smashed up and maybe lose her for good, I must be growing soft?

As much as i tried and he sure did his best my russell when he went blind was never the same as a earth dog and i pulled him out the game before anything went really wrong,he did me some good sport and he's earn't his place on the settee.It ain't getting soft it's treating them right mate..:victory:..

• Like 11
  • 2 weeks later...