Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, mad4digging said:

He gets to his game, shaneg I've a mighty heart, someone told me whiskey would do as a dose but it don't seem to be working ??

We must sort a day out soon see what all the fuss is about these white ones?

11 minutes ago, Apache... said:

You can pick m4d on your way here shane I've seen that dog in the flesh he's a fine dog and he's keen to show me it work, but these white dogs are hit and miss ? I'll have a black dog on standby just in case.?

Surely be a few cork boys react to that one ? I'm a black dog man myself but dig in cork alot. Some kennels of very capable white ones down there 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Apache... said:

You can pick m4d on your way here shane I've seen that dog in the flesh he's a fine dog and he's keen to show me it work, but these white dogs are hit and miss ? I'll have a black dog on standby just in case.?

There be no hassle lads just stay cool ? he's like Mike Tyson in his prime Apache when he hits he don't miss ??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/12/2019 at 20:22, bull mcabe said:

Surely be a few cork boys react to that one ? I'm a black dog man myself but dig in cork alot. Some kennels of very capable white ones down there 

It’s the Cork Superiority Complex..... the slagging just runs off us like water off a ducks back.... because when they’re good they’re good. ??

• Like 1