Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/06/2019 at 13:01, donnyc said:

Bull Russel then 

Tis a white dog that shifted more than enough in his day to make him Ronnie s star player when mopping up   Nearly 30 yr back  ? Stood. At 13 and his litter bro wer 12    Was Toby the sire the show dog ?    That bob bought in   And not close related to his old stock and was a bull x  ? Lol  I mean Toby was good but my lad left him in the shade  bob lived near me at davey down before his move to wales ?

Edited by green lurchers
11 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Tis a white dog that shifted more than enough in his day to make him Ronnie s star player when mopping up   Nearly 30 yr back  ? Stood. At 13 and his litter bro wer 12    Was Toby the sire the show dog ?    That bob bought in   And not close related to his old stock and was a bull x  ? Lol  I mean Toby was good but my lad left him in the shade  bob lived near me at davey down before his move to wales ?

You said Toby was the sire Bob bred Toby he was bull blooded  so I reckon it’s bull x Russel  if it’s the Ronny I knew he was always up mine @ 40 plus years ago. I spoke to Bob shortly before he passed and he said (I wish I had listened to you way back when you used to moan at me for mixing blood). 

• Like 1
On 01/07/2019 at 07:45, donnyc said:

You said Toby was the sire Bob bred Toby he was bull blooded  so I reckon it’s bull x Russel  if it’s the Ronny I knew he was always up mine @ 40 plus years ago. I spoke to Bob shortly before he passed and he said (I wish I had listened to you way back when you used to moan at me for mixing blood). 

Every one had a terrier called Toby , bob had more than one i had one ron had one plenty had Toby’s   I seen enough bull Russell’s  I tell my lad he was a bull Russell job done ? best dog bob had he bought in well that’s wat he told me 

4005B7E3-1DCE-493B-B50F-51C3CB12BB57.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2