Show Us Your White Dog's

30 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

You for the show this year mate ?

No mate got to much on this summer with the family an work ect hopefully get over next year for a few pints an the crack, you going down like?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, andy26 said:

No mate got to much on this summer with the family an work ect hopefully get over next year for a few pints an the crack, you going down like?

Suppose to be its a balls up being on a Sunday cant take a drink and that fookin drive home lol

8 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

Suppose to be its a balls up being on a Sunday cant take a drink and that fookin drive home lol

Well if we come across next year travel down for a piss up on the Saturday night an abit crack? 

On 07/06/2019 at 12:59, fat man said:

Stop end at his best what a load of white its only a few months back he done most of his digging to some show bred lakies that he let on to know all about same as the men in the pic He's a f***ing clown 

He who tests his own product is doomed to failure ?

8 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

.What's the breeding in her?I got a dog off hunters here, was very similar,they call them russells  are off a working line of terriers so who knows.

Cork bred stuff, we'll say Russell's but as you say who knows, but workers no doubt.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Apache... said:

Cork bred stuff, we'll say Russell's but as you say who knows, but workers no doubt.

You put the picture on a public forum and your original reply was a bit arrogant and dismissive . If you do not want people to be interested in your dogs, why share the picture in the first place?

• Like 1

Not so much pictures of a white dogs but pictures of a white dog in a white place Happened here a few months ago. Everyone else stayed indoors so I took the opportunity to walk a terrier in a place that it is not possible to do now. The last time I walked dogs here it was a working coal railway line. No one bothered me. We hunted most things.

Now, it is a place for people to peddle bicycles, walk crazy dogs or just run in the belief that if they do so then they are going to live forever.

For one night this year it snowed properly. Next day? It was gone.

001.JPG

003.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

• Like 6