Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, stop.end said:

The mother of the pups is lying chilling out against the wall after giving her pups a 3 hour ju jitsui lesson up the back on the concrete, thats the grand master  peering out the box, she was up showing throat holds leg locks, bites to internal organs and pressure point techniques lol... and the black and white bitch pup was one of the students...and the second pic is a litter sister of hers I gave up to a man.... both pups 10 and a half months...bottom pic is another bitch I kept from same litter.

Why edit the pictures stopend were you told off for putting them up that’s twice you’ve took them down 

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

That rough/broken one is a nice type fireman,good luck with them.

Cheers:good:, they have the breeding behind them and will be given their own time to learn the trade so fingers crossed ..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mixedgrill said:

Yea can see the hicking blood hanging outa your dogs fireman ? 

Can you? :hmm: that's very canny of you as that bitch sure as shite is brown don't have an drop of his blood in her :thumbs:...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
On 27/05/2019 at 08:11, Mixedgrill said:

Why edit the pictures stopend were you told off for putting them up that’s twice you’ve took them down 

Lol.. no one tells me what to do son.. I can edit put up or take down what I want when I want.. there my terriers... you seem to be a pretty mouthy fella..and do a lot of asking what lines folks terriers are from.  Lol you wouldn't know ANY of the men I get them from  so what you asking what lines there from  its not like a clown like yourself would be getting one...lol do you even own terriers?

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. no one tells me what to do son.. I can edit put up or take down what I want when I want.. there my terriers... you seem to be a pretty mouthy fella..and do a lot of asking what lines folks terriers are from.  Lol you wouldn't know ANY of the men I get them from  so what you asking what lines there from  its not like a clown like yourself would be getting one...lol do you even own terriers?

Rule number one of standup comedy is never laugh at your own jokes. As for me being a clown ? why did you use a black dog over a white bitch and let on it was a mistake when you never even had the black dog in your yard. Indicates to me you’ve nowhere to turn for a service of a white dog anyhow I wouldn’t take one of them dirt black dog yea but mixing it with white fs wise 

6 hours ago, stop.end said:

Looks like it’s that time of month?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mixedgrill said:

Rule number one of standup comedy is never laugh at your own jokes. As for me being a clown ? why did you use a black dog over a white bitch and let on it was a mistake when you never even had the black dog in your yard. Indicates to me you’ve nowhere to turn for a service of a white dog anyhow I wouldn’t take one of them dirt black dog yea but mixing it with white fs wise 

I wasn't laughing I was chuckling son ?. My options for a top class white stud dog is like a roundabout dont you get your thong twisted about that.

seems now a days if youve a thumb you can sure as fcuk make up whatever you want I see,  and as for you being a clown..

so am I for answering you but im on the toilet having what you talk... so ill give you a fact or 2 as ive had a vindaloo..

whoever you think may know me, they maybe from Derry or surrounding is telling you some funk lol...

hmm my circle is tighter than your ring so I guarantee you dont know a single man who will know me personally.. as in hunts or socialize with me.  FACT.

I didn't own the black dog lol??more oul made up shite.. hmm well who did then..that terrier was raised in my yard from 9 weeks old was gifted to me for free by a younger terrier man, that ive been digging with for 15 years... FACT.

He had been dug in quite a few counties and across the water and always held his own...FACT.

and was dug dead at 2.6M in Co. Donegal in hard quarry ground...

sounding and working well until 0.8 .. no more sounding so thought he had to dance the last... broke through he was luke warm.. quarry 2 inches in front of him.. FACT. 

lol plenty of good digging men come on this site know me in person just flicking over it not posting, unless to call out peddlers or pretenders.. and that includes me if I was one. FACT.

so why would I tell lies over free pups ya bozo... only pretenders try and call me out on this site son.. I drive the country to drop terriers and keep terrier work legal so pretenders like you can to... I don't care what you keep..or  who line there from, or who you do or dont know.. thats your business... 

Your knowledge on terrier work from what you post on her, beside your shite banter or terriers that are dead has NO interest to me nor do you...

So lets just stop pretending you know me and if you do know me approach me when you see me.. and ask anything you want to know.... ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I wasn't laughing I was chuckling son ?. My options for a top class white stud dog is like a roundabout dont you get your thong twisted about that.

seems now a days if youve a thumb you can sure as fcuk make up whatever you want I see,  and as for you being a clown..

so am I for answering you but im on the toilet having what you talk... so ill give you a fact or 2 as ive had a vindaloo..

whoever you think may know me, they maybe from Derry or surrounding is telling you some funk lol...

hmm my circle is tighter than your ring so I guarantee you dont know a single man who will know me personally.. as in hunts or socialize with me.  FACT.

I didn't own the black dog lol??more oul made up shite.. hmm well who did then..that terrier was raised in my yard from 9 weeks old was gifted to me for free by a younger terrier man, that ive been digging with for 15 years... FACT.

He had been dug in quite a few counties and across the water and always held his own...FACT.

and was dug dead at 2.6M in Co. Donegal in hard quarry ground...

sounding and working well until 0.8 .. no more sounding so thought he had to dance the last... broke through he was luke warm.. quarry 2 inches in front of him.. FACT. 

lol plenty of good digging men come on this site know me in person just flicking over it not posting, unless to call out peddlers or pretenders.. and that includes me if I was one. FACT.

so why would I tell lies over free pups ya bozo... only pretenders try and call me out on this site son.. I drive the country to drop terriers and keep terrier work legal so pretenders like you can to... I don't care what you keep..or  who line there from, or who you do or dont know.. thats your business... 

Your knowledge on terrier work from what you post on her, beside your shite banter or terriers that are dead has NO interest to me nor do you...

So lets just stop pretending you know me and if you do know me approach me when you see me.. and ask anything you want to know.... ?

All that for asking you why you bred to a black dog ? yous Londonderry lads sure do think your a hardy bunch of cuuts tell me this r yea still doing the gofer work ?? Jog on gofer hope it comes back and bites you in the balls 

18 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

All that for asking you why you bred to a black dog ? yous Londonderry lads sure do think your a hardy bunch of cuuts tell me this r yea still doing the gofer work ?? Jog on gofer hope it comes back and bites you in the balls 

Lol.. as I thought .